Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the beautiful life
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
gojira
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

"The life of a high-fashion model appears glamorous and sexy, but as every new model quickly learns, behind the beautiful façade is a world of insecurity and cut-throat competition. Two teenage models who are about to discover this world for themselves are Raina Mayer (Sara Paxton, "Last House on the Left"), a stunning beauty with a secret past, and Chris Andrews (Benjamin Hollingsworth, "The Line"), a strikingly handsome Iowa farm boy. When Raina makes an unforgettable impression at a show introducing the new line from designer Zac Posen (appearing in a cameo role), she steals the spotlight from her friend Sonja Stone (Mischa Barton, "The O.C."). Sonja has been out of the country for mysterious reasons and is now desperate to reclaim her standing as the reigning supermodel. While Raina and Sonja live at the top of the fashion food chain, Chris is starting at the bottom, having just been discovered by an agent at the Covet Modeling Agency, which is owned by former supermodel Claudia Foster (Elle Macpherson, "Friends").

At his first photo shoot, Chris' inexperience almost derails his career until Raina comes to his rescue, showing him how to relax and work the camera. That afternoon, Raina brings Chris to the "models' residence" where she lives along with other young hopefuls, including Marissa Delfina (Ashley Madekwe, "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"), Isaac Taylor (Corbin Bleu, "High School Musical 1, 2, and 3:Senior Year, Jump In!") and the current alpha-male-model known as Cole Shepherd (Nico Tortorella, "Twelve").

At an exclusive industry party that night, Chris is again impressed by Raina's generosity when she steps aside to make sure Sonja lands a job that will resurrect her career. However, after an ugly scene with an agent, Chris is left to question whether he can survive in this world of dangerous excess and fleeting fame"

anybody watching? how can i hate this? good music and beautiful people make my day

http://cwtv.com/shows/the-beautiful-life
creole
whos that qt
goth-nina
There's nothing beautiful about it. _dry.gif
hypnotique
Dear CW,
plz cancel
Simba
sandy's gonna be pissed

and u know i'd watch if i had time or tivo
gojira
>:O i just want ashton kutcher to make money for our future babies
Joanne
I heard it's been axed.
creole
QUOTE(Joanne @ Sep 25 2009, 10:51 PM) *
I heard it's been axed.

only 2 seasons, wtffff.
i like the song from the runway from the first episode.
gojira
mgmt? hail yah
hypnotique
QUOTE(Joanne @ Sep 26 2009, 12:51 AM) *
I heard it's been axed.

I know! CW read my letter
AimeeLynn
bump

http://www.youtube.com/show/thebeautifullife

I can't wait for more
batman
man, i just saw all 5 eps on youtube and i really really like.

sara paxton's face sorta looks like natalie portman imo.

idk... i might just be blind. i didnt think so until i saw her with short hair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.