Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Food and sex
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
none345678
Does food and sex mix well together? If yes, then elaborate.
Maccabee
Without food, sex wouldn't be possible.
none345678
stfu you know what I mean
Maccabee
To answer your version of the question. Yes. But only if it doesnt get below the waist. Example. Strawberries and whipped cream.
datass

NO.

nah i think they'll mix well. not in a way where you stuff half a steak in somebody's snatch though.

i mean look at that.
smash
only certain foods. foods that clean up easily, nothing too acidic, nothing too too sticky. i don't necessarily want anything edible stuck inside of me and i wouldn't want to stick anything like that into anyone else. i'm not into all that. just a little something i can lick that might take a while to come off. ph34r.gif
Maccabee
She has a point. Food can be involved in foreplay but when you get down to it, no one wants to use mashed potatoes for a lube.
smash
and i'd prefer not to use savory food either. sweet stuff. and stuff i can kind of pick up with my teeth easily while gently grazing the skin.

dang. i feel all kinky.....
none345678
Same. I don't think I would be down with being f*cked with a banana.
Maccabee
hmmmm... makes me want a banana smoothie... brb!
rappingpotat0
But some food can be used for like more kinky sex!
Like you lick stuff off of women's body! xD
Maccabee
Ya, we all got that.
Uronacid
No, it's gross and all the good food is sticky.
brooklyneast05
it depends. they can mix, but more times than not it sounds nasty to me and i agree with josh and joseph. bacteria and yeast like sugar, and i don't really think women with yeast infections are all that hot. so it depends on the food and where it's going.
hypnotique
Keep it simple.
just use syrups and honey and whipped cream theres no need for one to build a bloody sandwich on someone else.
Ah and every man SHOULD value a good cook. I think one way into a mans heart is through his stomach laugh.gif
karmakiller
The only thing that came to mind when I read this topic title was "Sticky Buns".
lilxroxy
Naked sushi thumbsup.gif
-DressYourEyelids-
i don't include food in my sexual activities but i'm not opposed to it.
AgentNerd
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 14 2009, 12:16 AM) *
She has a point. Food can be involved in foreplay but when you get down to it, no one wants to use mashed potatoes for a lube.

That cracked me up.. Nice One !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.