Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the price of 3GS iphone
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Tech Help
zoeli
Since 3GS iphone is very popular recently as it has many upgrading functions, so i plan to buy one, just now i saw a Seloo 3GS Quad Band Dual Cards Dual Standby Multimedia Mobile Phone + Java/Email - 32GB iPhone, and very interested, the price is US$114.80, as i checked on the internet, the price is much more expensive.

Anybody can help me is it safe to purchase the 3GS iphone as this price ?
thanks
Uronacid
Sounds like a stupid knock off. Get out of here retard.
zoeli
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Aug 13 2009, 09:26 AM) *
Sounds like a stupid knock off. Get out of here retard.

hey , why do you say that?
synapse
QUOTE(zoeli @ Aug 24 2009, 03:38 AM) *

The retard part... I'm not very sure, that's not like Josh at all. _unsure.gif But he could be right about the knock-off part. Check craigslist for iphone, you will see a bunch of iphone ads that aren't iphones at all, but what they're actually selling are cect i9 (iphone look-alike) so, make sure that you're always reading the "fine print".
Jghelfi
well the iphone 3G S price stands at $199-299. when you can always get the iPhone 3G which is at only $99.

if you want Video Recording, then go for the 3G S.

well.. heres the comparison..
[Comparison for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S]

The price for the 3G S is a pretty reasonable price. $199 for a 16GB iphone; which is not even close to even being able to purchase a iPod Touch 8 GB; iS really a good price, and the $299 is the iPhone 3G S 32GB.
Uronacid
QUOTE(zoeli @ Aug 24 2009, 03:38 AM) *

Lol, sorry about that, it looked like you were just advertising another knock off product. People come into these forums and advertise knock-off products and pretend to be real users.
Jghelfi
yea, it gets really annoying.. thats why we report them XD.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.