Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oral sex
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
veryfeminine
My boyfriend just gave me oral a few days ago. Only like one minute in he had to stop cus he got really sick. He said he almost threw up. Hes definetly not gay and he wanted to do it. Whats the problem?
drinksmokefuck
your pussy probably tastes nasty as f*ck, just clean it and you'll be fine
veryfeminine
i clean it everyday
drinksmokefuck
do you douche
veryfeminine
yeah
gojira
change your diet. eat healthier. avoid bad foods.
veryfeminine
i guess i wasnt really the taste...he said it was the feeling
drinksmokefuck
yeah, thats a lie
Maccabee
Give him deaf mans delight next time.
heyo-captain-jack
Stick some food in your vagina, he'll have no problem eating steak from there.
datass
^oh god that just really made me sick
Shelby-Zu
tbh,
if its your boyfriend you should ask HIM

if he was honest enough to tell you that he got sick, he should be able to tell you why.

maybe it has nothing to do with you.
just ask him.
just text him or something saying you have something you'd like to bring up and it is kinda bothering you and you'd like to hear what he has to say.
he SHOULD be understanding, and then ask him.

thats my best advice,

other than that, i.....................cant see it being you :/ but you never know.

i dont want to be rude, but we are not your boyfriend and we wont know whats going on wtih him or you.

you should ask him yourself.
i hate when people tell me that and that may not be what you wanted to hear,
but in this case, its your only solution, you'll never find the answer here x

edit: it MAY have been just him.... because SOMETIMES, when i get jizz in my mouth after doing things with my bf, i cant stand it either and get a little "ill" but only because for some reason, at that moment, i cant stand the taste or the fact its warm. So you never know, he just may not be able to handle it XP ASK HIM!
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 12 2009, 02:06 PM) *
do you douche

QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *
yeah, thats a lie

SORRY TO DOUBLE POST HERE

but yeah, i really dont like you -.-
none345678
Some dudes just aren't pussy lickers.
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 12 2009, 09:11 PM) *
Some dudes just aren't pussy lickers.

kinda what i was trying to say at the end of my post there, x
drinksmokefuck
QUOTE(Shelby-Zu @ Aug 13 2009, 11:02 AM) *
tbh,
if its your boyfriend you should ask HIM

if he was honest enough to tell you that he got sick, he should be able to tell you why.

maybe it has nothing to do with you.
just ask him.
just text him or something saying you have something you'd like to bring up and it is kinda bothering you and you'd like to hear what he has to say.
he SHOULD be understanding, and then ask him.

thats my best advice,

other than that, i.....................cant see it being you :/ but you never know.
i dont want to be rude, but we are not your boyfriend and we wont know whats going on wtih him or you.

you should ask him yourself.
i hate when people tell me that and that may not be what you wanted to hear,
but in this case, its your only solution, you'll never find the answer here x

edit: it MAY have been just him.... because SOMETIMES, when i get jizz in my mouth after doing things with my bf, i cant stand it either and get a little "ill" but only because for some reason, at that moment, i cant stand the taste or the fact its warm. So you never know, he just may not be able to handle it XP ASK HIM!

wow, this bitch just said "ask him" like 5 times in one post, real helpful

this girls knowledge of males is quite limited, what happens when you ask and he doesn't tell you? or lies? all you can do is make it the best environment for him, aka cleaning yo stanky pussy, maybe trim or shave
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 05:53 PM) *
this girls knowledge of males is quite limited, what happens when you ask and he doesn't tell you? or lies? all you can do is make it the best environment for him, aka cleaning yo stanky pussy, maybe trim or shave

hahahahaha, okay, you can say its limited.
I cant prove you otherwise over the net................ but uh, yah. *sniffles* =P
whatever.

I'll have my friends read this. I just got a good laugh out of it.
nice job thumbsup.gif

BTW: AS FAR AS MY ADVICE GOES~
WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME TO DO SOMETHING ONCE, ITS NOT VERY GOOD ADVICE,
IM THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO NEEDS TO BE CONVINCED, AND THEN BE GIVEN A REASON TO WHY I SHOULD DO SOMETHING. THATS ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO. you gave her advice to clean her stuff more often- okay good. well what IF that isnt the problem? so i took a different route. She didnt post this on a forum just to hear a nasty rude response from people like you. Forums are for contribution and all possible answers unless asked otherwise.

EVERYONE READS THINGS DIFFERENTLY, EVERYONE TAKES THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
AT LEAST I WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE OF SOME HELP TO HER AND ALL YOU DID WAS SIT THERE AND CUSS LIKE YOU'RE ALL THAT.

GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO EAT OUT YOUR OWN PUSSY.
THIS SCREEN WONT BE OF MUCH HELP TO YOU.
RMO92
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 07:53 PM) *

- a big 1. Show some class if you have it, man. Don't speak of which you do not know; in the end, it will reveal the ass you are really being. she gave REALLY good advice.
drinksmokefuck
QUOTE(Shelby-Zu @ Aug 14 2009, 09:45 AM) *
WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME TO DO SOMETHING ONCE, ITS NOT VERY GOOD ADVICE

thats cause your too dumb to comprehend it the first time

She didnt post this on a forum just to hear a nasty rude response from people like you. Forums are for contribution and all possible answers unless asked otherwise.

you must be a f*cking noob to the internet
AT LEAST I WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE OF SOME HELP TO HER AND ALL YOU DID WAS SIT THERE AND CUSS LIKE YOU'RE ALL THAT.

GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND GO EAT OUT YOUR OWN PUSSY.
THIS SCREEN WONT BE OF MUCH HELP TO YOU.

i gave her better advice, you gave her obvious advice that i already skipped, also can you stop the caps, you look like an idiot

get off your computer and eat my own pussy? you really suck at insults
QUOTE(RMO92 @ Aug 14 2009, 09:56 AM) *
- a big 1. Show some class if you have it, man. Don't speak of which you do not know; in the end, it will reveal the ass you are really being. she gave REALLY good advice.

wtf are you talking about? i hope your friend shelby zu is sucking your dick, cause "ASK HIM" is really good advice right? f*cking turd

btw one last thing, can you guys upgrade the bashing, i mean seriously, i feel like im fighting with little kids that say potty, where is illmortal when you need him
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 08:56 PM) *
btw one last thing, can you guys upgrade the bashing, i mean seriously, i feel like im fighting with little kids that say potty, where is illmortal when you need him

some of us dont use this site to bash people.

internet noob?
okay, internet noob and bitch.
i am neither of those.

and out of the two of those, the one i am the least is an 'internet noob'.
drinksmokefuck
no you're both, its ok though, you and your friend are still young, when you guys get older im sure you'll make better decisions
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 09:05 PM) *
no you're both, its ok though, you and your friend are still young, when you guys get older im sure you'll make better decisions

and how old do you claim to be?

you sound like some 22 year old f*ck who lives at his moms and needs to get f*cked.

when it comes any advice i give- i know what im talking about.
if i dont, then i dont comment at all.
thats how it should be.
drinksmokefuck
i dont claim any age, nor will i tell you

lol, well, i mean, least you gave it a try

my my, so young, so naive, cocky even, least you arent as boring as i thought you would be
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 09:10 PM) *
i dont claim any age, nor will i tell you

then grow up
age doesnt measure maturity, and i will die to defend that.
and you are just proof

i am indeed VERY cocky and full of myself.
i will never deny that.
RMO92
You're in idiot XD.gif
EDIT: Please refer to my original post. *DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF" You really know how to put the ass in assumption.
emberfly
Dying to prove someone is wrong just shows how immature and stubborn you are. thumbsup.gif
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(RMO92 @ Aug 13 2009, 09:12 PM) *
You're in idiot XD.gif

haha, i hope you arent talking to me
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(emberfly @ Aug 13 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Dying to prove someone is wrong just shows how immature and stubborn you are. thumbsup.gif

i didnt say to prove someone wrong, did i?

oops, double post, didnt mean to, sorry
RMO92
QUOTE(Shelby-Zu @ Aug 13 2009, 11:15 PM) *
haha, i hope you arent talking to me

No way. happy.gif
batman
<3utypeinpoetry

/edit

plus he's right yknow. "ask him" is stupid advice, especially when it's pretty obvious op asked him and got lied to.
none345678
How about we get back to the topic of pussy licking, yeah?
drinksmokefuck
QUOTE(Shelby-Zu @ Aug 14 2009, 11:11 AM) *
then grow up
age doesnt measure maturity, and i will die to defend that.
and you are just proof
i am indeed VERY cocky and full of myself.
i will never deny that.

man you just don't get it do you, oh shit im in high school, i need an identity, and i refuse to be looked as a child, telling me to grow up? get the f*ck outta here, you don't know jack shit about life

but i digress, you can keep arguing like an idiot if you want cause i know you take pride in winning arguments, most dumbasses do
datass
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 14 2009, 11:16 AM) *

mmm yes please

you know what you should do. firstly, keep it real clean and wash yourself well. and maybe do that food sex thing shifty.gif strawberry and whip creams and stuff. maybe it helps if your boyfriend isnt used to the taste/smell.
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 13 2009, 09:16 PM) *

thank you,

QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 13 2009, 09:17 PM) *
man you just don't get it do you, oh shit im in high school, i need an identity, and i refuse to be looked as a child, telling me to grow up? get the f*ck outta here, you don't know jack shit about life

but i digress, you can keep arguing like an idiot if you want cause i know you take pride in winning arguments, most dumbasses do

you are assuming things about me, just as you claimed i have done to you.

edit: asking him and being lied to is better than not knowing at all and questioning yourself everyday. if he was the bf he SHOULD be then he wouldnt lie. yeah we all know it doesnt happen like that.. but i've met a genuine person who doesnt, so i know its possible
drinksmokefuck
aww man, nvm i was wrong, guess you are pretty boring, your taking this seriously arent you?
batman
hey so i've always been sorta curious.

whats it taste like?
DoubleJ
QUOTE(veryfeminine @ Aug 12 2009, 03:47 PM) *
My boyfriend just gave me oral a few days ago. Only like one minute in he had to stop cus he got really sick. He said he almost threw up. Hes definetly not gay and he wanted to do it. Whats the problem?

QUOTE(veryfeminine @ Aug 12 2009, 04:10 PM) *
i guess i wasnt really the taste...he said it was the feeling

Yeah I gotta agree with Kev...I doubt you're washing your pussy or douching. You definitely need to do that if you expect somebody to eat you out. Also change your diet because nobody wants to eat no roast beef smelling pussy.
smash
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 13 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Yeah I gotta agree with Kev...I doubt you're washing your pussy or douching. You definitely need to do that if you expect somebody to eat you out. Also change your diet because nobody wants to eat no roast beef smelling pussy.

LMAO
Amaranthus
The actual eating and the realization that he's actually doing it probably just grossed him out. I mean, wouldn't you be?
DoubleJ
No not if the pussy tastes and smells good. He probably did it just so she could give him head and didn't want to offend her by telling her she has a sour pussy.
smash
lol. wow. Javonn, we should be friends.
Amaranthus
Does body wash taste/smell good in a pussy?
none345678
It's true. I mean a girl would most likely due the same thing if the guys cock was all ranky.
DoubleJ
rofl the edible ones do.

Yes Ash we must!
Maccabee
Would you swallow him cum? or would you be grossed out by it? if yes, then you can imagine it is the same or him.
DoubleJ
^aren't you a version who plays with lions in the safari?
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 13 2009, 11:10 PM) *
Would you swallow him cum? or would you be grossed out by it? if yes, then you can imagine it is the same or him.

see thats the problem i was trying to point out in earlier posts,
i DO swallow, yeah yeah yeah....w/e say what you want lol
but SOMETIMES i just get completely grossed out by it and almost gag coz of it and then i just get completely turned off.

so............................................
ley
Didn't see anyone else ask this but i kinda read through this fast. Do you shave or wax the area? If you dont that might have been what grossed him out.
Maccabee
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 14 2009, 12:11 AM) *
^aren't you a version who plays with lions in the safari?

What?
thumbsup.gif
DoubleJ
pm me a link to your lookbook prs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.