Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helpppp?!
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
xtayeex3
Well my boyfriend and I have been on and off for like 8 months,
and we really trust each other, so i've sent him nudes and stuff like that.
and he's sent them back. And when he wants something he calls me babygirl, hon, honey, sweetie, and he knows that those make me cave in. and he's been asking for, well sex lately. i mean i want to but i'm a virgin and im kinda scared. what should i do?
brooklyneast05
you should talk to him about it and your concerns with doing it. how old are? how important is it to you? if you're one of those people who their first time is extremely important, then i would be wary of doing it with someone who you've "been on and off with for 8 months". but i don't know your whole situation so i don't know what being on and off means anyway for you.

- dr. seasonal0.gif
xtayeex3
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 8 2009, 03:58 PM) *
you should talk to him about it and your concerns with doing it. how old are? how important is it to you? if you're one of those people who their first time is extremely important, then i would be wary of doing it with someone who you've "been on and off with for 8 months". but i don't know your whole situation so i don't know what being on and off means anyway for you.
- dr. seasonal0.gif

I'm 14, he's 16 almost 17
It's kinda important, not really though.
And what i mean by "on and off" is like we get into fights,
and stuff like that, we broke up 3 times in the last 8 months.
I mean i love him, and he says he loves me too. So :/ i dunno.
none345678
Don't
-DressYourEyelids-
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 8 2009, 04:10 PM) *
Don't

agreed.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(xtayeex3 @ Aug 8 2009, 03:04 PM) *
I'm 14, he's 16 almost 17
It's kinda important, not really though.
And what i mean by "on and off" is like we get into fights,
and stuff like that, we broke up 3 times in the last 8 months.
I mean i love him, and he says he loves me too. So :/ i dunno.

QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 8 2009, 03:10 PM) *
Don't

i agree with that

you two should do what you want but personally i don't think it's a good idea. i think 14 is too young. i think 16 is too young. i wouldn't advise anyone to lose their virginity someone who they are on and off with. too many times it just ends up where a dude pressures like this, you two do it, and then there comes another "off". you break up again and regret doing it with the person.

Maccabee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 8 2009, 03:10 PM) *
Don't

Mikeplyts
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 8 2009, 04:15 PM) *
you two should do what you want but personally i don't think it's a good idea. i think 14 is too young. i think 16 is too young. i wouldn't advise anyone to lose their virginity someone who they are on and off with. too many times it just ends up where a dude pressures like this, you two do it, and then there comes another "off". you break up again and regret doing it with the person.

Basically that.
heyo-captain-jack
Tell him I called him a pedo.
Mikeplyts
Yeah, we got yo back dawg.
hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 8 2009, 03:15 PM) *
i agree with that

The doctor is correct.

A sexual relationship requires lots and lots of trust and security and clearly if its on and off and he knows your trigger words then its very clear to see that is intentions aren't very good other then getting off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.