Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guys
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
DoubleJ
Have you ever had to take one for the team?
If so when and why?

Unfortunately I may have to take one for the team next week! She is black at that.
brooklyneast05
what, you're gonna get with a black girl ohmy.gif
illriginal
Take one for the team?...
transcendentalism
DETAILS
DoubleJ
Yes JC she is black and I don't want to, but I have to get the monkey off my back brother. I am trying to line up another option though.
transcendentalism
can't you guys just tell her he's not interested? or does that not work nowadays

just wonderin
mipadi
I'm trying to figure out whether "take one for the team" refers to taking an ugly girl on a date or getting kicked in the 'nads, possibly in order to save the life of a friend.
transcendentalism
I thought he meant banging her.
DoubleJ
Take one for the team usually has a sexual meaning behind it i.e.
Getting head from and ugly/fat chick
boning and ugly/fat chick
blocking the cock blocker

things like that.
transcendentalism
I WIN

just tackle attack that heffa.
illriginal
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 6 2009, 11:12 PM) *
Take one for the team usually has a sexual meaning behind it i.e.
Getting head from and ugly/fat chick
boning and ugly/fat chick
blocking the cock blocker

things like that.

God, you're stupid.

Taking one for the team is NOT usually sexual at all... you're just a f*ckin idiot.

How does getting any sexual pleasure from an ugly or fat chick have ANYTHING to do with taking one for the team?

"Taking one for the team" is in regards to sacrificing something... for the benefit of another person or a group of people. You retard.

I hate your parents.
transcendentalism
wrong!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...ne+for+the+team

game over, good luck next time
drinksmokefuck
yeah it does, im sorry you dont have many friends so you never had the opportunity to take one for any team
illriginal
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 6 2009, 11:18 PM) *
yeah it does, im sorry you dont have many friends so you never had the opportunity to take one for any team

what? please kill yourself.

an act where one brave soul in your group of male friends hits on the Nottie of a group of hotties so his friends can get their slide on later on that night. taking one for the team usually involves just talking to the nottie and laughing at her jokes and complimenting her (horrid) appearance, but it may be necessary to appease the nottie by getting your wacka wacka on with her...back at her place of course, so your roomates never see her.
yeah, i was totally working up my conversation with number one hottie when her nottie roomate showed up (again!), so i had to to have joey take one for the team.

How much more evidence is needed to prove that the generations after me don't deserve the life they have, including their parents who fail at life?
transcendentalism
QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 6 2009, 10:20 PM) *
what? please kill yourself.

he really means he needs easier english :/ please retranslate
illriginal
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 11:22 PM) *
he really means he needs easier english :/ please retranslate

sick.gif

This is coming from someone who found a cool word and had to use it as their username.

Vocab test or spelling bee?
karmakiller
QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 6 2009, 10:25 PM) *
sick.gif
Hey, that happens every time we read your posts.
illriginal
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 6 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Hey, that happens every time we read your posts.

<,<; Can you go overdose on your birth control?
Maccabee
Can we please ban illriginal? Even I hate him. And I am the most hated member.
transcendentalism
QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 6 2009, 10:25 PM) *
sick.gif

This is coming from someone who found a cool word and had to use it as their username.
Vocab test or spelling bee?

Nice try, I actually had to write a research paper about transcendentalism and ended up liking the concept. What's your username from?

Actuallyyy, don't bother

QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 6 2009, 10:28 PM) *
<,<; Can you go overdose on your birth control?

... please go take some more steroids
illriginal
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 11:29 PM) *
Nice try, I actually had to write a research paper about transcendentalism and ended up liking the concept. What's your username from?

Actuallyyy, don't bother

ooooooooo burn!

NOT.
karmakiller
lol Tama will just keep replying... and keep getting warned.. until he gets banned. Again.
transcendentalism
good plan... let's do it
mipadi
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 11:11 PM) *
I thought he meant banging her.

Oh, I guess I'm just naïve and innocent. I only sleep with girls I like.
transcendentalism
I was just saying... :(
none345678
QUOTE(mipadi @ Aug 6 2009, 10:48 PM) *
Oh, I guess I'm just naïve and innocent. I only sleep with girls I like.

weirdo.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 6 2009, 11:16 PM) *
God, you're stupid.
Taking one for the team is NOT usually sexual at all... you're just a f*ckin idiot.
How does getting any sexual pleasure from an ugly or fat chick have ANYTHING to do with taking one for the team?
"Taking one for the team" is in regards to sacrificing something... for the benefit of another person or a group of people. You retard.
I hate your parents.

I think it has diff meanings from diff places. It doesn't neccesarily have to mean what you put tama.
queen
he's just not hip to the jive, daddy-o.

i don't think tama likes to accept the concept of slang.
MrStrife
I got with this one chick last month. 4th of july baby. lolz. See thing is she was smart and an undercover freak. At least that's what I thought. Turns out she just loved attention, getting drunk at parties, and around guys will just spread her legs showing her panties. But a yeah, I took it for the team because I don't give a f*ck and none those other fools knew what to do with it. I love bragging rights cuzz that shit, believe it or not, was tight.

WHOA I just read the last few posts so this is an EDIT. Ok, so I liked this girl but I knew it wasn't something that was going to last so I did it just for the f*ck of it. I had to sacrifice to my time to just "try" to make it work. When I say try, I mean I really tried when the bitch just didn't give a f*ck. f*ck it. Like one my girls said, "You never just had sex just to have sex?"

I don't give a f*ck. At least I don't regret living my life in the moment.
Nickfury
ha! ive had to take one for the team before. nasty puerto rican chick.. i usually dont get caught up in things like that. but it happens.
DoubleJ
I had to take a puerto rican chick too lol. I had to distract her while my man was blowing her cousins back out in the other room. Definitely wasn't a fun time for me.
hypnotique
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 7 2009, 09:47 AM) *
I had to take a puerto rican chick too lol. I had to distract her while my man was blowing her cousins back out in the other room. Definitely wasn't a fun time for me.

Ugh PR's talk too damn much, god bless your for surviving that.
brooklyneast05
i would never take one for the team
DoubleJ
Now would you consider blocking the cock blocker as part of taking one for the team as well? Like if nothing sexually was happening?
brooklyneast05
i guess it could be considered taking one for the team
DoubleJ
so in that instance you wouldn't do it either?
brooklyneast05
ummm, i don't know. just because i think the whole point with that is that there is a trade off factor. like it's worth it so that your dude will at some point in time help you out in the same way. it's a fair deal that way. it seems unlikely that anyone would be cock blocking me from my own girlfriend, so i think someone else should worry about it who can have the favor repaid to them.

or maybe i'm just a really shitty friend lol
DoubleJ
Naw I can understand it from that factor. It is true because it is like if I am going to have your back you should have mine when the time comes..no homo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.