Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask The Black Irishman
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
DoubleJ
I am also here to give relationship and life advice to SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! Hope I am not being a biter my seasonal0.gif
Simba
didn't know you were irish bro

lol oh wait that makes sense though
sixfive
LOL BITER WAT DO U WEAR ONE LEG PANT HALFWAY UP
DoubleJ
are y'all gonna ask questions or not?
sixfive
is life worth living? should I blast myself?
DoubleJ
well it depends. What is your life situation right now? Don't make me waste my good asnwers on your trivial questions sh lol.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 31 2009, 07:04 PM) *
is life worth living? should I blast myself?

i'm tired of being poor and even worse i'm black

that's my favorite tupac song

what color shoes can i wear with grey pants javonn
superstitious
Family from out of state is here. They'll be going to church on Sunday morning, which I don't typically attend (actually, I never go, ever). This is my question: Should I sneak out for early morning booty call while they are away?
DoubleJ
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 31 2009, 08:08 PM) *
i'm tired of being poor and even worse i'm black

that's my favorite tupac song
what color shoes can i wear with grey pants javonn

brown without question. While black does go with everything, there is something about brown shoes that seems to go perfectly with a pair of black slacks.

QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 31 2009, 08:08 PM) *
Family from out of state is here. They'll be going to church on Sunday morning, which I don't typically attend (actually, I never go, ever). This is my question: Should I sneak out for early morning booty call while they are away?

I am not going to lie Rebs. If I were in your position I would do it. One thing that I am learning, is to not let others opinions dictate my life. Who cares if they go to church and you don't...that is your decision and they should respect that.
Teesa
so what if i met this guy and he's super great, but he said he doesn't like sports very much. should i just be like eff that, see you later?
DoubleJ
erm no. What if I met a girl who said that she wasn't into fashion like I am? well that is a bad example....is this a serious question teesa?
brooklyneast05
answer

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...mp;highlite=%2B
DoubleJ
no I meant as if she seriously wouldn't go out with a guy because of that?
brooklyneast05
well, teesa is difficult, so she probably wouldn't. but she already knows a great guy who likes sports so it's ok.
Simba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 31 2009, 08:53 PM) *
well, teesa is difficult, so she probably wouldn't. but she already knows a great guy who likes sports so it's ok.
seasonal0.gif
DoubleJ
this is true she does know me.

Teesa I am not going to lie because I would do the same thing you are doing. I wouldn't go out with a girl who doesn't carry herself as well as I do. We all have standards and certain things that we expect out of our mates to keep us interested.
DoubleJ
bump
Melie
mr irishman,

i live in upstate NY now and there's nothing to do out here where i live. what is there to do???
Teesa
haha, sorry i was messing up your thread with not so serious inquiries ;)

STOP BACKSEAT ANSWERING JC

jk jk grr.gif

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jul 31 2009, 09:13 PM) *
this is true she does know me.

Teesa I am not going to lie because I would do the same thing you are doing. I wouldn't go out with a girl who doesn't carry herself as well as I do. We all have standards and certain things that we expect out of our mates to keep us interested.

thumbsup.gif
but you're right too, it would be a total bitch move of me not to like a guy just because he wasn't interested in one thing that i was.
DoubleJ
Melie I have no clue haha!

Teesa - I would just say do what's right for you. We are all picky about certain things and like I said before, we like our mates to have certain qualities about them. You will know if he isn't compatible with you. Who knows....maybe you can get him to get into sports the same way you got JC to get into tennis!
Teesa
good advice jj-and you're right! that would be a lot of fun teaching someone!
fire
Seeing that there is a high proportion of asians on cB why are so few of them in staffer positions?
DoubleJ
Maybe because some of them can't deal with the stresses and commitments that come with being a staff member.
livwho
Should I continue to pretend to care about what my self-centered, obsessive friend talks about? Or should I give it to her straight up and say "Damn bitch, your life sucks. Now be quiet and let me share a little bit about myself"? Because I never get a word in edgewise.
heyo-captain-jack
why is levar burton yelling at me i didn't do racism
DoubleJ
QUOTE(livwho @ Aug 1 2009, 02:16 AM) *
Should I continue to pretend to care about what my self-centered, obsessive friend talks about? Or should I give it to her straight up and say "Damn bitch, your life sucks. Now be quiet and let me share a little bit about myself"? Because I never get a word in edgewise.

I always have this problem with my friends but I always put the situation like this. Think of how you would feel if you were in your position. I mean listen friends are supposed to be people that you can depend on, vent to, and just lean on during times of need. Now does that mean that you have to listen to her bitch and complain all the time? No. I would just tell her that if she isn't going to listen to your advice or at least work to try and resolve her issues, she shouldn't be venting to you any longer about them. People have lives and situations that they may need advice on as well. The world isn't always about her.
Teesa
okay, now here's a question that you need to think long and hard about:

did you get new aviators?
DoubleJ
I got two new pairs! You know I was upset when they broke on me!
Teesa
haha aw, that's good to hear :)
DoubleJ
yeah I was a bit upset when they broke. You know I have to have my hater blockers on.
hypnotique
Should I go visit the guy I like down in Texas even though I think he should come up here to see me? mad.gif
DoubleJ
I think that he should come up and see you. You being a woman (and a hot one at that)....he should definitely come up and see you. It would make you feel more comfortable with seeing him, because you are in your "backyard", and you would be in an enviornment that you are comfortable with. We always hear about stories of people meeting up and the guy doing something terrible to the women because she wasn't in her own enviornment, so I would just be wary of meeting him in a place that you don't know too well.
hypnotique
Thank you!
DoubleJ
Sorry if I was a bit long winded, but I like to give my honest opinions in this thread.
hypnotique
No it was actually helpful laugh.gif
DoubleJ
thanks. Anybody else need any advice don't be afraid to ask or hit me in the pm box.
Melie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jul 31 2009, 11:20 PM) *
Melie I have no clue haha!

lmao thank you! tongue.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Melie @ Aug 2 2009, 11:00 PM) *
lmao thank you! tongue.gif

wait what?!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.