Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey guys (from a girl) if you chewed a girls gum..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
iamcrazy511
i need to know what a guy was thinking when he chewed mine! can ya help?
iamcrazy511
is anyone gunna help me figure this out? cry.gif
iamcrazy511
i will wait then. and hope that someone will answer me.
XxKrNqTcUiTyxX
please dont triple post!!! well im not a guy, but im thinking it depends on the relationship you have with him.
AngelicEyz00
one time, when i was with my ex, we were kissing, and he put his gum in my mouth... i didn't mind, and yes it does depend on the relationship u have with the person and the people too...
SeoulJah4God
what? im confused! U spat out ur gum and gave it to him and he chewed it? or u gave him a clean one? ermm.gif
faithin_felix
QUOTE(SeoulJah4God @ Jul 12 2004, 10:38 PM)
what? im confused! U spat out ur gum and gave it to him and he chewed it? or u gave him a clean one? ermm.gif

think they were kisssing and it went into the guys mouth...
LatinaLady
did you just give it to him or he took it from you. i would take any of my friends gum as long as i knwo they havent done anything bad. i dont mind
shortkid23
isnt this suppose to be a boy's locker. O well.
someflipguy
well...I was frenching one of my exs and she forgot to take out her gum and it went into mine...I didn't mind. I just stopped kissing and started chewing...hehe
BaYbGrL04LiFe
well...I was frenching one of my exs and she forgot to take out her gum and it went into mine...I didn't mind. I just stopped kissing and started chewing...hehe

hahahaha thats funnii.....so like in da middle of u makin out u just stopped to chew gum? haha
greeneggs
lmaoo..eww...interesting topic..llol..
SkYlIneZx4xLiF
depends on the gum.......lol
xvi3tpridex
>>>xanga!<<<welll, i would like it. man i got a huge crush on a gurl in my classrrrroom and one day she kissed me after school!!!! happy.gif rolleyes.gif *sigh* i remember it just like yesterday. wait it was yesterday
MrElsewhere
'chewed my gum'

at firs i thought dat waz sum ghettoness i didnt knoe..

but i guess da guy waz prolly thinkin 'mm..minty freshness'

ok..forrealz..i think he waz prolly thinkin bout da kiss..
ryfitaDF
he eather likes you or just thinks you're hott.

that's how i see it, anyways.
hybrid
MmMm, gum. Haha, girls who chew gum kinda reminds me of kinkiness. whistling.gif
inthemudhole
QUOTE(thisisarcycledsn @ Jul 14 2004, 10:57 AM)
lmaoo..eww...interesting topic..llol..

Lol. I don't think it's "ew" worthy.

Haha, that'd be cool.. if my boyfriend and I were kissing, and I had gum in my mouth (or he did) and it just.. passed through.

HAHA! If it was his gum, I'd probably be so surprised I'd choke on it. XD
gigglez
QUOTE(SkYlIneZx4xLiF @ Jul 14 2004, 10:57 AM)
depends on the gum.......lol

haha, ya, yummie gummie haha laugh.gif
JlIaTMK
depends on the relationship.... yeah id do it with my friends that r girls and my gf
iheartsimba
um..maybe. gum isn't a big deal. its like sharing drinks. it all depends on the relationship between you both.
x_swtangel
these comments are very amusing ^^
swe3txprincesz
saves you money on gum
DrEaMgUy2K1
swapping spit swapping gun, letting someone know ur that comfortable with that person by chewing their gun uh....u can either take it in two ways, that person is very comfortable with you or EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ;]
whywasisostupid
its just a friendly way of saying "i dont mind having your chewed gum"
bLuE bOi2
hmmm yah i like it. if its from a really really really really really really really really really really really pretty gurl that i like! wink.gif
SeoulJah4God
free gum! As long as he likes you nothing bad about it. Its no like he did it for the gum _dry.gif
Scrollninja
uhh, lets see . ~ searching in the past ~ . yea, feels like. oh, nvm. too gross. well if u wanna see me lata Fizit my xanga.

-[X]-ang-[a]-
baybietenshi
im not too big on the whole..spit swapping thing so..i think it's kinda sick. pinch.gif i mean sharing drink..it's not like someone's spit is all over it and such but ...the gum just absorbed all that person's spit and you're chewing it and all that spit is dripping out from that gum into your mouth. stubborn.gif
Just_Dream
Bleh.. my ex always asked me to pass him the gum whenever i chewed gum on the bus lol on the ride home.. lol that was 8th grade...

I can't remember a time w/ my recent bf (Tony for 1.5+ years) ever gave me his gum or ever took mines when we were kissing.. hmm..
SSJ Kenshin
Hmmmmmm....I would, if I felt a strong affection for the girl.
soulovely
my ex and i were kissing one night and i was chewing gum. and the gum had slipped into his mouth haha... we just stopped kissing and he started chewing and thanked me. lol. so that's how he felt.
aznplayaz
well if the girl put gum in my mouth ill chew on it and put it in hers lol
jo3
QUOTE(ryfitaDF @ Jul 14 2004, 2:49 PM)
he eather likes you or just thinks you're hott.

that's how i see it, anyways.

or he has bad breath and really needs some gum
elmnts of trnce
QUOTE(swe3txprincesz @ Jul 15 2004, 5:00 PM)
saves you money on gum

laugh.gif
YourSuperior
I have done that before. I was really inlove.
incoherent
it really wouldnt bother me. i guess it just depends on the person and the relationship they have with each other.
Eryi
Don't triple post..
Well, I asked this girl if I could have a stick of gum, she didn't have any. Except, there was one in her mouth. I said I didnt care if she put it in her mouth so she gave it to me and I chewed on it. But it didn't taste like anything. I didnt feel anything either.
danielle_x3
QUOTE(swe3txprincesz @ Jul 15 2004, 6:00 PM)
saves you money on gum

lol true. yeeah i think it depends on the relationship you have
with him. do you like him back? and yeah. dont triple post or
double post please. happy.gif
squashie
i would for sure only if i liked her.
heyyfrankie
no, it wouldn't mean that i liked her due to sexuality reasons but it just depends on the relationships....mellow.gif
squashie
sexuality reasons? like chewing a girls gum makes them wanna get in bed with you haha.

i'd just do it cuz the girl wanted me to.
uLoVeMikeRoch
QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ Jul 12 2004, 10:16 PM)
one time, when i was with my ex, we were kissing, and he put his gum in my mouth... i didn't mind, and yes it does depend on the relationship u have with the person and the people too...

No it doesn't. IT depends on the factors.

Like of course if it was a girl.
ANd if she was "Clean" like hygenically.
ANd yes it does sometimes count about the relationship. SOMETIMES. Well, for me anyway.
racoons > you
pssh... i take gum from my friends mouths. like, if they complain its lost its flavor, and i wan tgum, i'll just say give it to me.

*shrugs* no biggie... its just like sharing drinks, as kristin said
mai_z
Haha I thought "chewing a girls gum" was some kinky slang I didn't know about. Um.... it all depends on what relationship you guys have in the first place.

**is she ever gonna come back at look at the replys?**
jEllyBeaNs
well im a girl, and i hope u dont think that a guy would like a gurl becuz they chewed ur gum. that's kinda weird, thats like saying..."i guy drunk sum of my soda, does that means he likes me!" maybe the kid did like u, or maybe he was jsut playin around. he probably wanted sum gum, but couldn't find any soo he asked u!! lol
Paradox of Life
A guy likes you if a guy likes you ..

And BaYbGrL04LiFe, I think your signature exceeds the height limit.
literemix24
It depends on your relationship. =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.