Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mumps
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Maccabee
I haz it...its rare, but I haz it. I haz pics...I look like a chipmunk. I have just been taking lots of benedryll and sleeping and resting. and I have left my cave/room as little as possible since I got it. I think I might go to the doctor. I hate doctors though.

Anyways I have been trying to keep busy while I have nothing to do but use my computer so I have been working on websites and stuff. Although my face is less swollen my chest is starting to compress and its getting the a little hard to breath and my mouth is super dry. Yesterday my face was so swollen it was covering one of my eyes. The right side is more swollen then the left. and you never know, it might not be mumps, it could just be food or sun poisoning. Discuss?
Tomates
Joseph you should really go to the doctor.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Tomates @ Jul 11 2009, 01:24 PM) *
Joseph you should really go to the doctor.

What's the point? They will just give me a bunch of medicine that makes me feel better but only masks the problem and they will tell me to get rest.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
brooklyneast05
no no i'd go to the doctor. i always heard mumps in guys can make ur balls swell and hurt or something and make you not have kids. i'd go to the doctor!

lol no really i did hear that
Maccabee
Holy crap! If my balls are involved im going to the doctor!

Heres a picture. Its pretty shocking.

Normal:
click to enlarge

Nor normal:
click to enlarge

And as you can see I look extremely miserable...because I am.
And I cant go in public till I get better cause right now I dont like im swollen I just look like i have fat cheeks cry.gif
brooklyneast05
wow i feel really sorry for you dude. seriously.

but yeah i looked it up on wikipedia to see if i had any clue what i was talking about and if that was true

Painful testicular swelling (orchitis) and rash may also occur. The symptoms are generally not severe in children. In teenage males and men, complications such as infertility or subfertility are more common, although still rare in absolute terms

rare in absolute terms so you'll probably be ok i guess.
Maccabee
Thanks man. Then I think I'll notice if my balls grow. haha.
And I think my body is still that of a "child" so i think im good in that area.
Maccabee
haha, yes I do.

and I think I may be one of the only people who can use that mii head with a very wide mouth. tongue.gif
Maccabee
Well good news...I think their is a higher chance that I had an allergic reaction to the some wild salmon I had, then mumps.
none345678
I can't see the fatty face pic mad.gif
datass
^me neither.

if your doctor is being "just take some rest" then tell him/her you want to be more aggressive.
Maccabee
I put it on my own server so I could remove it! haha
I never went to the doctor. My body is a doctor. It just needs time to heal itself.
Simba
have fun healing your shriveled nuts at the end of your mumps

jk

kind of
Maccabee
YI bet your parents mistook you for a girl when you were born.
Simba
I'll take that bet, how much

jk cohoe c'mon now
fire
Lupus?
Maccabee
I didnt even understand your post so my natural reaction was to reply with an insult. haha. And I didnt get that post either. Sorry. I think you speaking to much japanese.
Simba
damn I hate a jap bitch
don't you hate a jap bitch?
yeah I ate a jap bitch
she ain't jap no more, she changed her name to my bitch
hahahaha, yeah, cohoe, that's my bitch
so when she ask for the money, when you through don't be surprised bitch
it ain't trickin' if you got it
but you like a bitch with no ass, you ain't got shit
motherf*cker i'm ill, not sick
and I'm OK but my watch sick, yeah my drop sick, yeah my glock sick and my knot thick
I'M IT!
motherf*cker I'm ILL!

nvm ignore that
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jul 12 2009, 01:35 AM) *
damn I hate a jap bitch
don't you hate a jap bitch?
yeah I ate a jap bitch
she ain't jap no more, she changed her name to my bitch
hahahaha, yeah, cohoe, that's my bitch
so when she ask for the money, when you through don't be surprised bitch
it ain't trickin' if you got it
but you like a bitch with no ass, you ain't got shit
motherf*cker i'm ill, not sick
and I'm OK but my watch sick, yeah my drop sick, yeah my glock sick and my knot thick
I'M IT!
motherf*cker I'm ILL!
nvm ignore that

lkajfkdfjaljwhat
Simba
sup cj
mipadi
QUOTE(fire @ Jul 12 2009, 02:26 AM) *
Lupus?

It's never lupus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.