Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calsual clothes for men
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
rappingpotat0
I am going shopping thumbsup.gif soon (when I get the money!) and I was wondering what brands I should look for...
I am big (as in tall and fat). I have big belly (waist size is sometimes 36 or 38 depending on the brand cry.gif ) and I am also tall (around 6 ft and 1 inch).
I need help in which brand I should be wearing (please don't say go shop in Mark & Spencers coz I honestly find them hideous like Miley Cyrus - don't hate me coz I said that XD.gif ).

I've been watching several Korean music videos (I know, I just love Asians that much) and I like the clothes that group Super Junior is wearing especially like thin ties with casual long sleeves - like what Siwon is wearing from the MV "It's You'. cool.gif

Any suggestions? - Oh, I will be visiting Korea coz my aunt lives there working as teacher XD.gif
rappingpotat0
What's SMH?
rappingpotat0
I just do weirdest posts with different emoticons, colors, font sizes and stuff coz I'm bored all the time... sad.gif
illriginal
Polo is good enough.
DoubleJ
We have the same measurements. Age location where you are in life please.
rappingpotat0
I'm 19 and I currently am in Korea visiting my aunt but I live in New York
Just_Dream
QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:44 PM) *
I'm 19 and I currently am in Korea visiting my aunt but I live in New York

Hmm... well it might be difficult to find clothes that will fit your size in Korea. Most guys are pretty slim there, but hey, who knows? Of course, I'm talking about Korean brands. In Asia, clothes tend to run a little bit smaller. I recommend not buying American-brand clothing in Korea though since my Korean friends have told me that they cost more (even though there's plenty of brands that outsource all their clothes and accessories).

What is your budget? If you want to spend less, I recommend Express, just because I feel that their clothes fit a variety of sizes, more so in the larger sizing.

(lol Javonn, don't hate me for mentioning Express )
rappingpotat0
I know clothes are super expensive in Korea... Even the ones in Myungdong along the street are pretty expensive... Styles in Asia, I would say pretty good/awesome and I found very few that fits my size (damn Koreans for being so slim -.-)...
By budget would be like... 500 dollars for fall/winter clothes coz I do not have any... :(
DGXIV
polo.red ape.nikey
DoubleJ
QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Jul 11 2009, 11:50 AM) *
I know clothes are super expensive in Korea... Even the ones in Myungdong along the street are pretty expensive... Styles in Asia, I would say pretty good/awesome and I found very few that fits my size (damn Koreans for being so slim -.-)...
By budget would be like... 500 dollars for fall/winter clothes coz I do not have any... :(

You can always find some really good clothes at century 21 ya know. For winter, I would say get a few seaters maybe two or three. The Gap has some nice things as well. The key is to buy all of your fall/winter wear now as the prices are much more cheap than they will be next month.
rappingpotat0
Gap is ok but I rather go for Old Navy coz its cheaper... (I know, I know)
ley
I have no idea what they sell in Korea, but most of my guy friends wear hollister, A&F, Aero, Lucky, American Eagle.
gojira
hahaha
xxpimpjuice1227x
gapxh&m you'll be fine...dress how you want to express yourself...being in the hype is not good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.