Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pancakes!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
karmakiller
Blueberry, banana, raspberry, chocolate chip, oatmeal, pumpkin, buttermilk, walnut, apple... powdered sugar, fruit sauce, syrup...

I know you all love pancakes. So tell me what your favorite kinds are.... even if they are something gross like sweet potato pancakes, or spinach crepes. Yes, crepes are relevant to this pancake topic (although pancakes are great enough that they should have their one and only topic.)

I know IHOP will probably be mentioned plenty of times, but look at this homemade goodness.
Janette
Damn that looks amazing. My dad always makes banana pancakes and they're so good. Probably my favorite. haha.
datass
i like crepe, with lots of cream, ice cream on top, and chocolate syrup, and maybe some slices of peach or banana.
iExquisite
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 3 2009, 07:40 PM) *
Blueberry, banana, raspberry, chocolate chip, oatmeal, pumpkin, buttermilk, walnut, apple... powdered sugar, fruit sauce, syrup...

I know you all love pancakes. So tell me what your favorite kinds are.... even if they are something gross like sweet potato pancakes, or spinach crepes. Yes, crepes are relevant to this pancake topic (although pancakes are great enough that they should have their one and only topic.)

I know IHOP will probably be mentioned plenty of times, but look at this homemade goodness.

wow! is that chocolate chips in it!?
manny-the-dino
For sure IHOP hands down. It's the place to go to for your pancake fix. I love pancakes with strawberries on top. Blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes are good too. Also Williams Sonoma sells some really good pancake mixes around Christmas.
-DressYourEyelids-
vegan blueberry flax seed pancakes with grape syrup.

yum.
Blyat
I had straberry pankcakes once
They were delicious!
heyo-captain-jack
I dislike pancakes. Crepes are alright, but not pancakes.
hi-C
I made coconut-nutmeg pancakes last weekend. Those have to be my favorite now. My all time favorites are chocolate and banana (separately, not together).

QUOTE(-DressYourEyelids- @ Jul 5 2009, 08:15 AM) *
vegan blueberry flax seed pancakes with grape syrup.

yum.
Grape syrup? WANT.
none345678
I love making crepes. But I like pancakes more. Hate syrup though
DGXIV
PANCAKES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
karmakiller
^ NO, YOU SUCK!!

You make pancakes sad.
click to enlarge
smash
i like pancakes. cracker barrel has some pretty good buttermilk pancakes. buttermilk is my favorite. i prefer my fruit on the side but i can get down with some blueberry pancakes with a little butter, maybe some whip cream. i haven't had any chocolate chip pancakes which is odd 'cause i love chocolate. those pancakes look amazing btw.
Mikeplyts
Yo, I go to Waffle House for my pancakes when the mom doesn't feel like cooking. I love the original pancakes, with nothing but butter and syrup on top.
Harp
now i'm hungry D:

i love blueberry pancakesssss. YUM.

also wanted to note that because of this thread, i went in my freezer and found some frozen pancakes to eat.
Mikeplyts
^ ***hole. >=O
creole
silly dee,
pancakes are for jake
Mikeplyts
lolwat.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Jul 14 2009, 04:41 AM) *
I love the original pancakes, with nothing but butter and syrup on top.

Before, the thought of butter on pancakes sounded gross to me but someone told me it was really good so I tried it and oh man so goooood. With syrup of course.
none345678
I'm I the only one who hates syrup
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jul 14 2009, 05:38 PM) *

Yes. You are also the only one who hates ranch, correct?
karmakiller
Abbey hates ranch, what?

I'm picky about my syrup. If it's really sugary I won't eat it. Dark maple syrup is good, though.
Janette
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jul 14 2009, 02:38 PM) *

why do you hate syrup?
none345678
I just hate how sticky it is. It's doesn't even look good. Just like ranch. sick.gif
Mikeplyts
So have you even tried it? Don't judge yo foods on how they look, I hated ranch for a long time too but once I actually I tried it, I just fell in love. :D
Janette
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jul 14 2009, 03:48 PM) *
I just hate how sticky it is. It's doesn't even look good. Just like ranch. sick.gif

ohmy.gif but it works wonders when you rub it over hot men shifty.gif
Harp
ohmy.gif
creole
i like syrup but it's salty and a different color..

yeah, i love me some syrup
Mikeplyts
^Are we still talking about pancakes here? O_O
brooklyneast05
pancakes kinda make me sick
creole
it depends on how dry and soft the pancakes are.
too mushy or dry = nonononono.

i need the ones that are just right..
brooklyneast05
the thinner the pancake the better.

@ abbey i kinda hate syrup too. i don't hate the taste i just hate the stickyness. honey is the same way. i refuse to touch the bottle of either and have to pick them up with a towel or something on my hand. it's gross as hell to have it on your hands.
Mikeplyts
well that's really the only thing that bothers me, is the stickyness that gets on my hands. It's a little annoying too when it happens at school because it feels weird when I have to hold my pencil and it gets all sticky and stuff. Then, it gets a little embarrassing when I have to let a friend borrow the pencil. :\
creole
^ I'm used to holding sticky stuff on pencils.
Feels weird, but you get used to it..
brooklyneast05
almost everything you say makes me say wtf beenly
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 14 2009, 11:14 PM) *
almost everything you say makes me say wtf beenly

creole
heh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.