Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beer
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
DoubleJ
DISCUSS FAVS ONES TO AVOID ETC.
sixfive
ilyjjnohomo

Avoid Bud, Miller, Coors, Keystone, etc.

My personal favorite at the moment is Kostritzer Black.
DoubleJ
AVOID NATI! THAT SHIT TASTES LIKE CAT PISS
mipadi
No matter what a Pittsburgher tells you, there is nothing tasty in an Iron City beer.
ley
Avoid Coors and Keystone yuck! I usually drink Bud Light. When I feel Mexican I drink Negra Modelo, or Dos Exquis.
sixfive
QUOTE(ley @ Jul 3 2009, 01:51 PM) *
Avoid Coors and Keystone yuck! I usually drink Bud Light. When I feel Mexican I drink Negra Modelo, or Dos Exquis.

um...

I guess negra is acceptable?
ley
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 3 2009, 02:00 PM) *
um...
I guess negra is acceptable?

yup
sixfive
i wouldn't even drink that, though. there's so much better. sorry about being a beer snob (no not really you shouldn't drink that), but there's so much better to drink for the same price
ley
^Price isn't an issue, thats just what i like to drink. Like i said mainly bud light.
sixfive
I'm very, very sorry.
Tung
bud light? are u kidding me. f*ck outta here.
hypnotique
QUOTE(Tung @ Jul 3 2009, 02:55 PM) *
bud light? are u kidding me. f*ck outta here.

ugh its like foam water in a bottle.

No flavor.

Idk light beer in general is nasty.
-DressYourEyelids-
i'm not a beer person: i find it bland. i like my red wine and my don eduardo silver tequila.

i have to agree with everyone on one thing: if i have to drink it, it most definetly won't be bud light. bleh.
hi-C
^ You just haven't had a great beer.

When I feel cheap (which is all the time), it's Corona, Sam Adams seasonal, or Blue Moon. And I love Red Stripe, but I only get it while I'm out, I never think to buy it. Beers that taste better on tap: Hoegaarden and Strongbow (technically not a beer, but a cider, but it's tasty, so kiss my ass).

Edit: Javonn, you know you made this topic before right?
heyo-captain-jack
Bourbon > any beer
sixfive
See you can say shit like that, but each is better depending on the situation/setting. Eating pizza and chips, I would much rather drink beer. Relaxing with my friends bullshitting watching a movie, I would much rather drink beer.
mipadi
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 8 2009, 08:01 PM) *
See you can say shit like that, but each is better depending on the situation/setting. Eating pizza and chips, I would much rather drink beer. Relaxing with my friends bullshitting watching a movie, I would much rather drink beer.

Flipside: Pissed off because your girlfriend cheated on you? Met the woman of your dreams but have to go back to the future in order to avoid getting a bullet in your back? Bourbon.
sixfive
ahahahahhaha
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 8 2009, 06:01 PM) *

I guess. I personally find most beer gross. I'd rather have a cheap bourbon than an expensive beer.
Obviously, there are exceptions. I'd take a bottle of Guinness over a bottle of Four Roses any day. But in most situations, I'll take bourbon over beer.
sixfive
Do you drink Guinness out of the bottle?
superstitious
QUOTE(hi-C @ Jul 8 2009, 06:17 PM) *

Ha. That was when I didn't care much for beer. My boyfriend has definitely been a positive beer influence.
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 8 2009, 07:01 PM) *

QUOTE(mipadi @ Jul 8 2009, 07:05 PM) *
Flipside: Pissed off because your girlfriend cheated on you? Met the woman of your dreams but have to go back to the future in order to avoid getting a bullet in your back? Bourbon.

Query: You find yourself in a DeLorean DMC-12 time machine. You're transported to the mid-50's and find yourself oddly attracted to Biff. You can't help yourself. Every time he spanks George with a "Hello, McFly?" you feel a warming in your nethers. WHAT DO YOU DRINK TO GET BIFF OF YOUR MIND?
sixfive
This is an obvious one. A Mind Eraser.

NEXT!
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 8 2009, 06:25 PM) *
Do you drink Guinness out of the bottle?

No. I was thinking bottle since I thought Four Roses first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.