Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My not so excellent yearly report
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
spoiledmewhatever
Today I got my half yearly report back and I found out something about the marks. Maybe it's just me but I wanna hear about what everyone else thinks.

I got 24 out of 25 for all my assignments and I came the top 20 in the grade and I got two questions wrong in the yearly exams and I got a B for my report.

This other girl I know, she got 22 out of 25 for her most recent assignment and lowers marks for some other projects and she's not even the top 10 in the class for the exam and she got a A for her report.

Uhmm... is there something wrong here or is it just me?
Take another the subject Music for example. I got 9 out of 10 for performence and I play a musical instrument. The other girl got 8 out of 10 and she doesn't like a musical instrument and she got a A and I got a B.

... WHAT? I seriously don't get it.
mifff
They hate you.. throw flaming poobags at their doorsteps! Complaining might help
spoiledmewhatever
lol .
mifff
Nah get your mom to yell at them asian style, it works every time. Just equip her with ammo first
spoiledmewhatever
'asian style' roflmao.
i agree with your first comment, they just hate me. #$!$!$
Tomates
i would talk to them actually, or talk to somebody
kryogenix
Is the other girl black?
manny-the-dino
Moved to School

Yeah it'd be better if your asked your teacher why you received that grade.
mang if they already be lookin down on you why would you be askin them yourself? i bet theyll just belittle you and make you look a fool trust me bro we had lots of this kinda thing going down at our school
nikx618
Unless there are other factors that may have lowered your grade. Like participation?
&if not, the best way is to ask your teacher what happened. If that doesn't help tell your parents to bitch, or complain to the administration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.