Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I was wondering.
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
Jamesisgsnap
I know it's stupid to ask, But like I'm looking @ tutorials today, and I just fell inlove with a Layout pattern, and I like how the creator made it.

Now, I was wondering if I can get some light shed on how to do something atleast similar.
Cause the way I did it, was horrible, Like, I literally didn't want to add it to this project. So before I start, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me.
Gabi made it, so maybe she can help.
Idc about the continuous perfect pattern, I just want to learn how to make it swirl.
I use Photoshop 7.0

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w327/Ja...WavyStripes.gif
1angel3
She might have used the pin tool, that's what it looks like.
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(1angel3 @ Jun 28 2009, 08:49 PM) *
She might have used the pin tool, that's what it looks like.

pen*

btw, Gabi uses PSP but I'm sure you can pull it off. Just click P on your keyboard to select the pen tool then make a starting point. Click somewhere else in the document but this time, don't let go, just kind of drag it some when you click so it curves. Keep doing this until you get a nice curve thing. Now, for different colors, I'm pretty sure you know how to do that. wink.gif
Jamesisgsnap
Maybe a little more detail? xD I'm a visual learner mainly.
manny-the-dino
Moved to Graphics Help
Jamesisgsnap
Sorry I didn't know where.

But could I atleast go into a little more detail :/
schizo
I made it on colourlovers.com, so I technically didn't make it. But as the others said, you'd have to use the pen tool.
RealArtDesigns
pen tool....
start pointing and moving it

is's really easy...

maybe i am going to make an outcome or something like dat...
1angel3
QUOTE(RealArtDesigns @ Jun 30 2009, 08:32 PM) *
pen tool....
start pointing and moving it

is's really easy...

maybe i am going to make an outcome or something like dat...

Trust me, it's hard for some people. Actually I find Photoshop's pen tool more frustrating than Illustractor's pen tool. Gippersnap, invest in getting Illustrator, the pen tool is better but that's my opinion.
RealArtDesigns
OMG

it's not dat hard

just holding it and making curves

that's so f*cking harD?

liek DAmmm!
schizo
Closed by OP's request.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.