Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3 Users
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
Mikeplyts
post yo online id here.

<---- Mikesk8r
Reidar
PowPowPunishment

I can play online: Unreal Tournament III, Soul Calibur IV, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Gunstar Heroes.

Oh, and...Home, I guess. We can play chess in the mall.
drinksmokefuck
aguywithnobeer

i will own you reidar, soul calibur 4, LETS GO
Detective
ThaGuardian

Mostly on COD, NHL 09 or Madden 09.
creole
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Jun 25 2009, 09:10 PM) *
thecruzcruise. i will woop you some SF4.

bring it on bitch,
xPrimeEvilx
Harp
lol, funny names.
heyo-captain-jack
B_U_T_T
Jghelfi
i just have my old xbox gamertag...

Y0myN1KKA

i want to change it, but NOOOO Sony forgot to ADD that feature when they were making the PSN Servers and database!

F*&K sony... ugh.. facepalm.gif
drinksmokefuck
make a 2nd account, and stop bitchin
Jghelfi
dont wanna cuz i dont want to do all the shiet that i already did for my current account..
heyo-captain-jack
It takes what, fifteen seconds?
Jghelfi
not really.. u have to make the account, get a new email for that account, make up a new name for the account, and you have to get all the trophies you won on the other one...
Just2Fresh
Just2Fresh
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(-Jon- @ Sep 7 2009, 10:19 AM) *
not really.. u have to make the account, get a new email for that account, make up a new name for the account, and you have to get all the trophies you won on the other one...

Oh no, your precious trophies, what will you ever do without them
LittleMissSunshine
you got a ps3, but no money for food?
LittleMissSunshine
say whut, when did this happen?
iRapediCarly
is that a threat, wait till i get my PS3 and i shall show you the force that killed optimus prime
shoryuken
FUK... moi styl wyait 4 ps3 da gooo doow :(

moii gyna gitt madzz szoon..
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Sep 7 2009, 04:56 PM) *
Oh no, your precious trophies, what will you ever do without them

LOOOOOOOOL
HeartOfPandora
thaRabbler

All I can do is Soul Calibur IV, tbh, and I haven't played for ages...
creole
xPrimeEvilx still up and waiting.

I have SF4 & DBZ Burst Limit.
Mikeplyts
damn yo, I don't have any other T.V's to hook up my ps3. the one in my room just like broke (me + my brother + fighting = falling T.V.), my mom won't let me use hers, and the one in the living room doesn't display it all. sad.gif Life sucks, huh?
creole
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Oct 25 2009, 06:16 PM) *
damn yo, I don't have any other T.V's to hook up my ps3. the one in my room just like broke (me + my brother + fighting = falling T.V.), my mom won't let me use hers, and the one in the living room doesn't display it all. sad.gif Life sucks, huh?

i'll make it better for you ;)
superstitious
acceberyllom

Though I don't have many games yet.
Reidar
Yo, drinksmokef*ck. You still owe me a Soul Calibur match.

Also, since I last posted I've now added Wipeout HD, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Demon's Souls and BlazBlue for online ownage.
iRapediCarly
alrite deal, but its gonna have to wait till after xmas break cause I accidentally left it in my apartment.

only games I have with me now are Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, and Street Fighter 4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.