Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: psp 8 help
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
2evil4heaven2holy4hell
i recently upgraded to psp8 i was pretty familiar with 7 but i for the life of me can not figure out how to change the ratio to 4:3 for the screen shots. its not the same. maybe i am just not understanding the way it is now laid out. of anyone could help i'd appreciate it. laugh.gif thanks!!
Mikeplyts
What's your current (and highest) resolution?

An example of a 4:3 (standard) ratio would be something like 1024x768. An example of a 16:10 (widescreen) ratio would be something like 1440x90.
2evil4heaven2holy4hell
ok thanks i dunno what i am doing wrong there exactly that. im gonna give up for a while and try again in a few weeks when i have more time. thanks [= my highest and current is 1366x768. (i think thats what ur asking for im a little stupid when it comes to that but im learning i guess)
Mikeplyts
Oh, wow. No way! My resolution is 1366x768 too! Well, all you have to is go to Menu Edit>Image Size and in the pixels part, put 1024 for width and 768 for your height. That's what I do. tongue.gif
2evil4heaven2holy4hell
ok tks ive done that too lol.....i dunno wacko.gif im gonna make another an try that maybe it just isnt gonna work for that one layout LoL thanks wub.gif
2evil4heaven2holy4hell
biggrin.gif i got it i dunno just must of not liked the first one i dunno but THANK YOU for ur help
Mikeplyts
no problem. happy.gif
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed and Moved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.