Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resident evil
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
iGio
Anyone playing RE5 online ?

For those who have beat the game do you thinkWesker may still be alive? I just don't believe he died even if they shot the missles at him in the lava, I just dont believe it.

And I read an article somewhere about the production of RE6 and that the programmer said something like if they go through with it, it will take years . Any thoughts on possibly what the next game would be about?
PanicxPanda
Oooh, I love this topic. Resident Evil is my favorite series ever, right up there with Silent Hill.

I play RE5 with my boyfriend only, really. I'm not so good at Mercenaries, so playing online would just end up in me getting my butt kicked six ways to Sunday.

And yeah, I hope there will be an RE6, but I know it'll take YEARS.
I just hope that Billy (RE0) comes back! I love Billy, he's my favorite character.

I really don't think Wesker will come back. He was badass while he was around, but HE IS DEAD.
If he comes back, it'll probably have a feeble reason, and it'll make me a little angry at Capcom.
But who knows? Maybe he'll come back with a good reason.

In other news, are you excited about Darkside Chronicles for the Wii? I know I am!
iGio
Yeah very excited even though i don't have a wii but i plan on purchasing one soon. If wesker does come back I think he will come back in some sick twisted mind blowing way that will make me jaw drop. In some sick way, i started to love him and his evilness. I think they should bring billy back and rebecca. Infact, i think they should bring them ALL back because so much is still unexplained. Maybe they could go out in a big ass bang like all characters in one game with a massive long game play. To me RE5 was too short I beat it in a day and not many puzzles as i expected there to be either.

I just can't get enough of Resident evil.
PanicxPanda
That would be EPIC. All of the characters in one game... oh man. That'd be MIND-BLOWING, and yes, I needed to type both "epic" and "mind-blowing" inn caps lock.

You know, it wouldn't be so hard to do an RE game like that. Maybe Umbrella/Tricell would've just gone too far, and everyone teams up to form an ultra-group to take them down. There's actually one of the RE novels kind of like that... it came out before RE0 was released, but it features Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, and some original characters who were in a few mother books. It's pretty good so far, though I think I'm only about halfway through.

RE5 seemed short, but I think that's just because I'm addicted to RE. I can NEVER get enough. Though, gameplay-wise and story-wise, I was very satisfied. I think the long wait for it was worth it.
My boyfriend and I beat it in a couple of days, due to me having to go home. If I could've stayed longer, we probably could beat it in one day.
iGio
I agree . I just hope they decide to do something like that although it would be saddening to end the series, but to go out in a bang like that would be simply amazing.

I have never read the books, never have the patience for books. But I'm going to try .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.