Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Textures?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
diningwiththeenemy
I feel quite silly, but it seems I am having some trouble finding a good texture.

I have to do a graphic project on vintage vs. modern. Epic, no? But I need either a good graph paper texture, or an open book kind of texture. I already have an idea of what I'm doing. Anyway, I've looked for to past hour but all the ones I've find are not what I'm looking for.

All the old textures sites I've used are either closed or haven't been updated in ages. I even looked on Deviant Art but the only one I found was too big for me too download because of my wireless plan, which I can only have so many gigs.

I just need a really good texture site for me to look through. If they have textures in zip file, it would be a huge plus. Any ideas?
Mikeplyts
Have you tried looking at BittBox or StockExchange?
manny-the-dino
Or Flickr? Sometimes using Google works too. Just google something and look through the images it gives you and go through all the blend modes. Sometimes you get pretty good results.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.