heyo-captain-jack
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2...n_the_oven.html

D:
Harp
sad.gif
Janette
lol wtf. poor kitten.
illriginal
More than two dozen cats have been mutilated in South Florida in the last 3 weeks.
firechild
somewhere peta is having a breakdown.

this is kinda sad that people would do this to animals
iGio
lmfao that's crazy . I live in the bx too, never heard of anyone doing that before.
SuckDickNSaveLives
Am I supposed to feel sad when a kitten dies? huh.gif Matter of fact, one will die tonight right before I take a bath. _smile.gif
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(IamLegend @ Jun 6 2009, 10:30 PM) *
Am I supposed to feel sad when a kitten dies? huh.gif Matter of fact, one will die tonight right before I take a bath. _smile.gif

D:
Harp
loool.gif
Tung
QUOTE(liquidice @ Jun 6 2009, 09:10 AM) *
somewhere peta is having a breakdown.

this is kinda sad that people would do this to animals

lol do you eat meat? if you don't say it's sad that people do this to animals. because we roast chickens and pigs all the time
emberfly
QUOTE(stupid person can't get the story straight)
Then in a shocking act of animal abuse, they tossed the woman's kitten, Tiger Lily, into the stove and cranked up the temperature

QUOTE(stupid person can't get the story straight)
"She didn't want to hear the cat crying and scratching at the oven door," Pentangelo said

Is the story a fake?
Tung
that scratching part reminds me of the jews in the holocaust
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Tung @ Jun 6 2009, 10:43 PM) *
lol do you eat meat? if you don't say it's sad that people do this to animals. because we roast chickens and pigs all the time

Not while they're alive D:
hi-C
QUOTE(emberfly @ Jun 6 2009, 11:46 PM) *
Is the story a fake?

Well the stove is the part with the burners, and the oven is the... you know, the oven. You couldn't throw a kitten into the burners (well you could, but it's not like the cat would stay there). People use stove and oven interchangeably. It's a bad habit.
gojira
brooklyneast05
well that's sad but i duno that i really think a cat dying qualifies as a "tragedy".
Harp
sandy that picture is cute.
coconutter
they deserve to be in jail forever
gojira
dat woowoo would have saved that kitten
click to enlarge
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.