Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with Paper Background
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
Mikeplyts
Ok, so I've wanted to make layouts again and I designed a new one but it's just that I don't know how I would make the paper background repeat well if I were to make it into a layout.

Here's the image:
click to enlarge

Here's the paper texture:
click to enlarge

I know I could crop a side of it but I'm not sure which side to crop and I'm not sure how I could transition it smoothly. If it helps, I'm going to position it to the very right and to save time, no I will not center it Joseph. Thanks guys. _smile.gif
Tomates
i like how the paper looks without the green and brown brushes. Also maybe make it a tad lighter? whenever i want to make a paper texture lighter i usually add a new white layer on top and set it to soft light.
Maccabee
psh...

well it looks good, if the paper were bigger like mabey atleast 1280 pixels wide then you could fade the sides to a solid color. ya know?
Mikeplyts
OMG, thanks TJ!! I know what to do now. If I understood correctly, it would be possible for me to just crop a part of the texture without the little burns and then just seperate the layers as their own transparent .PNG's right!?!? dance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.