Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's your favorite thing to create?
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
manny-the-dino
What do you like to make in Photoshop/GIMP, etc? It's weird how sometimes I can become so impatient but I love making blends. Or I like doing cobs. Icons are pretty easy too.

What about you guys?
datass
vector art, i love them. any and every kind (:
Mikeplyts
I really enjoy making templates and banners. Icons are also pretty fun to do. _smile.gif
emberfly
retouches. I love them. There's something about making someone look better that feels so fulfilling and awesome :D
technicolour
Vexels. Yes, i'll contemplate why I start another huge elaborate project when I don't have as much time to finish it and i'll whine how it just doesn't look right and gather a second opinion from whoever is in my house..but in the end, it's all worth it because - usually - the end result is absolutely AWESOME.

Janette
banners/blending. photo editing toooo
schizo
I get annoyed with vectoring sometimes, but I love it. I really like making icons, too.
Maccabee
I honestly couldn't say just one. Although I do like working with photography images, more then I do, making images from scratch. So, I like retouching making vectors and it's also fun making image, when making a site, cause you can never free hand it. It has the be done exact.
heyo-captain-jack
I'm more about image enhancement than anything else.
-DressYourEyelids-
retouches
Blaqheartedstar
Blends like on extended networks, banners and icons. Those are always the best. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.