Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cut apart music player??
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
moose2b
So this may sound strange or not even possible. What i want to do is break apart the myspace music player or resize it kinda. What im going for is i dont want the picture on there when you have a playlist. All i want are the controls and the songs. Is that possible? Or even not the songs. Basically im trying to put this into a picture of a zune. So i really just need the controls to show if nothing else.

www.myspace.com/451827857

Btw turn down your sound before you check it out. I cant figure out how to get the video not to autoplay.

[edit] Ok so i believe what im looking for is "clipping" the player.
moose2b
Damn. I have seen on some websites since ive done nothing but search about this, that they have used clipping to get it to just the buttons. But when i do that it screws with my margins on the whole page.
moose2b
I didnt think about that. Good call thanks.
moose2b
Well seeing how this is my first layout im so far happy with it.

[edit] well that gave it the look i wanted but now i cant click on the buttons. I cut out the box and saved it as a png. Is there some other way i should have done it?

Ok I changed it up this can be closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.