Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My very cute octopus
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Melie
i think it's cute. what do you think?

MY VERY CUTE OCTOPUS
manny-the-dino
Haha aw it's so cute! The teeth are funny. I don't have any critiques. Nice job. :) I like how you did the fading sunburst, btw.
Melie
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ May 17 2009, 05:13 PM) *
Haha aw it's so cute! The teeth are funny. I don't have any critiques. Nice job. :) I like how you did the fading sunburst, btw.

that was all thanks to a tutorial i followed and it took me a couple of hours to do too. the link is in the website
Eww
Reeeeeal cute :D

QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ May 17 2009, 05:13 PM) *

What she sed.

Also, it looks fine, but the two legs touching his head trick me a little.

Mikeplyts
Lol, I like it! It looks really good! Oh, and I like the new site layout as well, Melie! :D But you don't have an affiliates section... sad.gif Nice job anyhow.
creole
i love the background sun vector.
lighting seems good and colors are good so bravo!
Melie
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ May 17 2009, 06:32 PM) *
Lol, I like it! It looks really good! Oh, and I like the new site layout as well, Melie! :D But you don't have an affiliates section... sad.gif Nice job anyhow.

oh man! i completely forgot about that. let me work on that right now, thanks!
Maccabee
It's really cute! even though in reality it's a really simple image to make, its still cute!
Janette
it's cute! you should make it dance.
none345678
lol The way the arms are makes me think of it doing a pelvic thrust sorta thing. Cute!
Janette
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 17 2009, 08:03 PM) *
lol The way the arms are makes me think of it doing a pelvic thrust sorta thing. Cute!

ok, i'm not the only one. laugh.gif
markmejia
hahah nice, i like it a lot.
jiyong
awhh, this is so cute (: i like the colours you used
schizo
Awww, how cute. I love it. :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.