Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I'm at work...
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
illriginal
Some of you know how much I hate stupid music... there's this guy in the office next to mine and he's Jamaican, born in England. Home boy is cool... but he will NOT stop blasting his effing dance hall music. He's asked me multiple of times to watch some of the videos... and seriously it's crowds of people having dry sex and that's considered dancing. But to make it worst, home boy is listening to like.. dance hall trance or some shit... wtf?!?!?!?!?!

I don't think he'd appreciate it if I started to blast Immortal Technique or some ish thumbdown.gif

Is there anyone at your job that just does some annoying ass ish that irritates you?
-DressYourEyelids-
yes. one of my co-workers farts quite loudly when he thinks no one is around. :/
shoryuken
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 17 2009, 12:57 PM) *
Some of you know how much I hate stupid music... there's this guy in the office next to mine and [b]he's Jamaican, born in England. Home boy is cool... but he will NOT stop blasting his effing dance hall music. He's asked me multiple of times to watch some of the videos... [b]and seriously it's crowds of people having dry sex and that's considered dancing. But to make it worst, home boy is listening to like.. dance hall trance or some shit... wtf?!?!?!?!?!I don't think he'd appreciate it if I started to blast Immortal Technique or some ish thumbdown.gif
Is there anyone at your job that just does some annoying ass ish that irritates you?

loool.gif loool.gif u alwaii gitt funnii shitt illlmurrtell LOL
Maccabee
QUOTE(DressYourEyelids @ May 17 2009, 12:47 PM) *
yes. one of my co-workers farts quite loudly when he thinks no one is around. :/

_unsure.gif laugh.gif XD.gif loool.gif rofl1.gif XD.gif loool.gif rofl1.gif
Superase
Ok well i don't work but i'm in school so i guess thats like work for me but theres this women that sits behind me in class and she is a loud typer and laugher (she sounds like a cat having its tail pulled multiple times), i just want to chop her fingers off and tape her mouth closed.
illriginal
QUOTE(Superase @ May 18 2009, 08:50 AM) *
Ok well i don't work but i'm in school so i guess thats like work for me but theres this women that sits behind me in class and she is a loud typer and laugher (she sounds like a cat having its tail pulled multiple times), i just want to chop her fingers off and tape her mouth closed.

i loled laugh.gif
Insurmountable
QUOTE(Superase @ May 18 2009, 08:50 AM) *

omg, I know the feeling! When I was in high school and had a computer class there was this chick that sat beside me the first half of the semester and she had the most annoying laugh >_> She didn't know how to type though she just would beat her fingers on to the keys and ask me a million questions >_< I hate stupid people.

Work wise...there isn't anyone that's really annoying to me. They all make fun of me :(
reinvision
LOL

when i was in high school working in a kitchen washing dishes, i used to work with a lady who would take control of the radio and always tune it to the country music station. agonizing 10 hours every weekned :(
Mikeplyts
Well, I'm still in school but there's also this girl who sits next to me, and she laughs so wierd that it's annoying. She laughs like a hyena at first and then suddenly does like a "silent" laugh, as in she's laughing but no noise is being made, and then returns to laughing like a hyena once more, silent laugh, hyena, silent laugh, and then like some creepy deep-voiced man laugh. mellow.gif Ugh...
illriginal
QUOTE(reinvision @ May 18 2009, 06:40 PM) *
LOL

when i was in high school working in a kitchen washing dishes, i used to work with a lady who would take control of the radio and always tune it to the country music station. agonizing 10 hours every weekned :(

LOL

I've gotta admit.. there's only a few country songs I like. But over all the only country artist I truly like is Johnny Cash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.