Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: custom nav bar
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
OCSpersonel
Is there a code to put in the css for the profile 2.0 that can allow me to put images with links (a nav bar)

heres my code so far for a banner on the top of my profile:
CODE
{!-- START code to Place Top Banner --!}
{! code author:Eileen, all rights reserved !}
{!- Banner Under Nav Bar, above Main -!}
div.contentTop {height:222px;
background-image:url("http://i40.tinypic.com/av22x2.jpg");
background-position:center top;
background-repeat:no-repeat;}
{! reverse conflicts with other commonly used code !}
div.contentTop table td {background-image:none; width:auto; height:auto;}
{!-- End code to Place Top Banner --!}

looked in scripts already, couldnt find anything
fixtatik
^ eh, it can get a bit tedious looking through nearly 600 scripts. the organization there is crap. you can't even search for "content under advertisement."
OCSpersonel
my bad mike, ill look harder next time, and thanks for finding it. but thats not exactly what i was looking for. i have already tried that and it just puts my stuff in my about me and what not, i need one i can put in the css box
OCSpersonel
alright, it works now but why is my banner content still showing up in my about me
OCSpersonel
i am convinced that you cant put codes in the about me sections and stuff, i think myspace said you couldnt and had to put it in the css box on the new profiles if im not mistaken. that being said, im probably doing something wrong since you, mike, and everyone else here is way more advanced at this than me
Mickey
The CSS box is for CSS codes only. HTML codes don't go in there. Try putting the second code in the Who I'd Like To Meet area instead.
OCSpersonel
No, idk whats up but my links dont show up at the top either.
cant i do like a div at the top or something? like a code to move the profile down, and one to put the div up there?
OCSpersonel
FIGURED IT OUT!!!
so mike, you are magical, your code does work, i had to change the "p class" to "divclass" and it worked!! thanks for your help, ready to close
Mickey
Topic closed & moved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.