Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: watercolor bird
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
mytangerine

I forgot to take any pictures before the point in which it starts, the first picture is massive, and it looks fuzzy because I put the 3 pictures together in Paint. Sigh.

Nonetheless, I am contributing to the art forum. Enjoy. happy.gif
mytangerine
20 views and no comments? sigh. mellow.gif
brooklyneast05
looks cool. some parts almost look raised off the paper. this is just watercolor?
creole
I think the colors are a bit clashing, but the patterns and shapes from each of the bird's shape is pretty.
fire
It needs more cowbell.
karmakiller
No feet. I like the patterns that you used.
AimeeLynn
Something is off about it, maybe because it just doesn't have feet
Janette
I like this except the color scheme and the breast of the bird. It kind of looks like it has scales to me.
rebaccawood911
They look very cool man you have done a good job,,,,

marking systems
mytangerine
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 6 2009, 07:23 PM) *
looks cool. some parts almost look raised off the paper. this is just watercolor?

Yep, just started working with watercolors, so technically I still don't really know what I'm doing. XD.gif

I didn't put feet on it because I was originally going to cut it out, make more birds like that except different colors/kinds and then hang them from strings. /shrug. Then I just got too busy with school & finals. _dry.gif

Here's an elephant I did:

I fixed the outline of the front foot and made it less dark, but I don't have a picture because my friend wanted it.
-DressYourEyelids-
oh. i like the elephant <3
mytangerine
Haha hi again? And thank you flowers.gif
Mikeplyts
The bird looks alright, but I'm just not feelin the scaly lookin breast and the no feet thing you got goin on. tongue.gif

The elephant is really good compared to the bird, imo. laugh.gif Good job. :)
Janette
QUOTE(mytangerine @ May 14 2009, 10:58 AM) *

This came out really nice (:
mytangerine
Haha thanks guys, glad I decided to post it to redeem myself. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.