Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so i've figured out my issue, partially, now i just need to actually figure it out... help?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
veggiestina
alright, a couple of months ago i posted a topic trying to figure out how to do a thing i saw in a dream, and i found a website that actually has the type of graphic thing:

http://community.hottopic.com/hottopic/InF...est/HTStyle.asp

the way the pictures have like 'image 1' and you scroll over it, and more info appears is what i want to do on myspace, but i've been looking at the coding, and haven't coded anything in awhile, so i'm totally lost. can anyone help me find what code i need to use for me to be able to get that same affect on my myspace layout?
manny-the-dino
Moved to Myspace Support
fixtatik
anything like that is going to be done in flash or javascript. the example you've linked to is flash, so if you're comfortable working in flash, you can build it that way. javascript doesn't even work on myspace, so there's really no point in going over that method.
veggiestina
but i have no idea how to work in flash... any tutorials out there?
Mickey
Search for "Flash tutorials" on Google or Yahoo. I'm sure you'll find decent ones there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.