Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't View My "Friend" Pages...
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
atownqueen1
So I've gotta question. I can't seem to "view" my friend's pages. Every time I look threw them I only get to the 2nd page then it blanks out on me. What's the problem? I need some good assistance.

--By the way :D New swag if you doobiez haven't noticed! laugh.gif
manny-the-dino
That's actually happening to everyone so don't worry. I think it's because of the new coding Jusun put in that's causing this problem.
atownqueen1
Well since this is new, i'm assuming that this is the correct thread for it as i have a question about createblog and how come we cant veiw the 2nd page and on for our friends.
karmakiller
^ Feedback would probably be a better place to bring this up. Sadly, that's something that Admins don't have control over, only the site owner (who's MIA right now). I'll make a note of it so that hopefully it will get fixed soon.
PaigeTurner
I apologize if this is a re-post; I tried to search for a resolution prior to making my post. innocent.gif

The "Next" link on my photos page do not work. (404 Error.) Though I have "1 of 4" pages of photos, only the first will work, leaving five of my nineteen photos visible.

Has I broked it? _unsure.gif
Mikeplyts
No, it's something to do with a minor change Jusun (micron) made to the site a couple months ago.

Try seeing if it works when you type in http://paigeturner.createblog.com/photos/index.php?page=2.
PaigeTurner
That works!

But, it still doesn't fix the problem on my actual profile/photo page. /:,'

Should I re-upload the photos?
Mikeplyts
No, that won't fix it.

You'll just have to wait till the webmaster, Jusun (micron), gets back. Which will take a rather long time. mellow.gif For now, I guess you're only going to have one page, unless of course, you can include the correct link to the next page on your first page of photos. shrug.gif
karmakiller
Everyone gets the same error when they try to view their friends. I'll add this to the list of things for Jusun to fix, because sadly I can't take care of it.
PaigeTurner
Thanks. worthy.gif
manny-the-dino
Topics Merged, Closed, and Moved
Mikeplyts
^Yeah, it is.

Try putting http://atownqueen1.createblog.com/friends/index.php?page=2 in your address bar. That should display it. :)
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jul 13 2009, 09:02 AM) *
Topics Merged, Closed, and Moved

Maccabee
Whats up with next buttons not working on my photos? Is it linked wrong or what?! Once you get to two pages of photos you cant get to the second page or farther.
http://19angel91.createblog.com/photos/
Try clicking next.
Maccabee
Well he needs to hurry cuz that girl is hot!
synapse
I brought it up in April, bit it was for the submissions pages not working, didn't know it didn't work on profiles either
manny-the-dino
Smh. This has been brought up 23543763653454353 times. I'm going to merge this thread with the other ones and close it.
none345678
We all know who JC will be jerkin it to tonight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.