Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plot to shoot the students!?!?!?!
Forums > Community Center > Academia > News
Jghelfi
there is astory on my school COVINA HIGH and it is just crazy cuz nobody would expect that it would happen here...

West Covina Police said two teenage boys arrested Thursday planned to open fire on fellow students at a high school assembly.

West Covina Police said Thursday night two teens planned to use these weapons in an attack at Covina High School in Covina.

A plot against Covina High was thwarted by police with the arrest of two teenagers.

Cops said they investigated the theft of two handguns from a West Covina home. The police investigation revealed that a 16-year-old stepson of the theft victim had stolen the weapons about a month ago.

Police said the teen and his 15-year-old buddy planned to attack fellow students at Covina High School in Covina.

"Further investigation revealed the suspects discussed how they would take the guns to school during an assembly and start shooting at some future point in time.

"During the interview with the suspects they admitted they had no specific victims.

"Both juveniles admitted to taking the guns on three separate occasions to school during school hours and this fact was corroborated by other witnesses," according to a news release issued by police Thursday night.

The teens were arrested and booked for burglary, possession of loaded/concealed firearm, possession of loaded firearm on school campus and criminal threats.

The news released added "the Juvenile Court District Attorney will review the case for consideration of additional charges. The Juveniles are being held at Los Padrinos Juvenile hold and will attend court on Monday, May 4, 2009.

"Covina High School Administration and the Covina Police Department assisted in the investigation. There are no additional suspects at this time. Police and School officials are sharing with the public that the campus is safe."

[SOURCE]

this is just crazy.. and its my school.. i didnt go to school today because this happened yesterday..

-edit-(again)
They were sophmores,Junior and a Sophmore.
fameONE
They wanted to go out with a bang.
ley
Wow! I probably wouldn't have gone to school either.
Jghelfi
yea, and they were sophmores..
i should add that to original post..
illriginal
Stop picking on your fellow students, maybe you won't face the possibility of death for your snide teasing towards them.
none345678
You are so socially backward Tama.

"During the interview with the suspects they admitted they had no specific victims." Likely means it was not a case of getting back the bully that took there lunch money, but a case of being bat shit crazy.

Either way saying you were bullied dosen't give you the right to mass murder.
illriginal
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 1 2009, 04:19 PM) *
You are so socially backward Tama.

"During the interview with the suspects they admitted they had no specific victims." Likely means it was not a case of getting back the bully that took there lunch money, but a case of being bat shit crazy.

Either way saying you were bullied dosen't give you the right to mass murder.

And I've never said it was justifiable or RIGHT to go on a mass murder either. Stop stuffing shit down my throat, whore.

Fact of the matter is.. if you don't f*ck with people, especially people you don't have a clue about, you won't have anything to worry about.

Keep to yourself, f*ck with your friend, don't f*ck with strangers. Understood?
none345678
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 1 2009, 03:21 PM) *
And I've never said it was justifiable or RIGHT to go on a mass murder either. Stop stuffing shit down my throat, whore.
Fact of the matter is.. if you don't f*ck with people, especially people you don't have a clue about, you won't have anything to worry about.

Keep to yourself, f*ck with your friend, don't f*ck with strangers. Understood?

LOL! What?
illriginal
-.- you keep putting your words into my mouth. I don't spit in parables, woman.

You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Thus is why I would never support a female leader D:

none345678
Yup I am poring my famine emotions all over this thread. But your the one bitching like a woman.

Jon, did you know the kids?
fredatemespleen
Thats crazy.
like 2 weeks ago a kid wrote a note to the school about how he was going to come shoot anyone in sight at lunch then shoot himself and that anyone brave enough to go to school that day deserves to die. and that retard signed his name. he was arrested and they found his gun and everything. i didnt go to school either on the 22nd(the day he said he was gonna do it) but i heard there was cops everywhere. but nothing happened. crazy thing is though, my schools only like 20 miles from Covina.
whats with all these psycho people these daysss rolleyes.gif
illriginal
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 1 2009, 04:33 PM) *
But your the one bitching like a woman.

That is all happy.gif
Tomates
This reminds me of an assembly i had recently about our principle telling us about lockdown safety and how dense he is about it.
He keeps telling us that we need to lock the doors from unwanted visitors and strangers from coming in the school and shooting us when in actuality its more likely to be a student from the school to open fire.

none345678
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 1 2009, 04:11 PM) *
That is all happy.gif

Lol. You must not know that I am vary prone to making sexist remarks. So drop it, you little woman.

A kid was caught with a list of people to kill again just yesterday. He just got suspended till the end of the year. I think it was more of a joke, the kid is a little off but seems ok to me.
illriginal
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 1 2009, 06:28 PM) *
Lol. You must not know that I am vary prone to making sexist remarks. So drop it, you little woman.

You know damn well I'm just screwing with you shifty.gif
none345678
f*cking with me or not, don't think I ever take things seriously. rolleyes.gif

Damn it, I am trying to stay one topic here. stubborn.gif
heyo-captain-jack
I want to know where that kid got a Glock. Those things are pretty hard to get, especially for 15 and 16 year old kids.

And those .30-30 bullets, with no gun that can fire them. What were they thinking?
illriginal
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 1 2009, 06:42 PM) *
f*cking with me or not, don't think I ever take things seriously. rolleyes.gif

Damn it, I am trying to stay one topic here. stubborn.gif

Oh giiiiirl... I'll get you on topic. wink.gif

Alright but seriously.. I'll shut up. lol
Jghelfi
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ May 1 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Yup I am poring my famine emotions all over this thread. But your the one bitching like a woman.

Jon, did you know the kids?

nope... but we had a Lockdown drill like in the beginning of the year, and good thing that it didnt ever happen...My friend texted me earlier and she said that the day that the 2 guys were going to do the shootout was at an assembly...ThaT ALREADY HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO!...HAHAHHA they chickened out... and she also said that they were a Junior and a Sophmore and that the revolver was the Juniors' dad's gun...

i got to fix my OG post now..

QUOTE(illriginal @ May 1 2009, 01:15 PM) *
Stop picking on your fellow students, maybe you won't face the possibility of death for your snide teasing towards them.

and Ill i wasnt the one that planned out anything.. IM JUST A FRESHMAN AND I DIDNT KNOW ANY OF THIS! cry.gif
illriginal
QUOTE(Jonathan-Andrew @ May 1 2009, 08:09 PM) *
and Ill i wasnt the one that planned out anything.. IM JUST A FRESHMAN AND I DIDNT KNOW ANY OF THIS! cry.gif

I'm speaking in general. Do you understand that in the Middle East.. a "school shooting" committed by a student is UNHEARD of?

Simply all I'm saying is, treat people with respect... because you don't know what sort of mentality they have. You want to mistreat someone, mistreat a brother / sister or a close friend.. don't mistreat strangers regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, religion etc..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.