Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i need this pattern :)
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
miszxjojo

^ what are the circle patterns inside the vector?
i have some already. but they arent the ones im looking for.
the ones im looking for are ones that match up perfectly.
the ones i have dont. so if you know where i can get some
that line up perfectly, or if you have some, please share :D
schizo
You're looking for the polka dotted pattern, not the one with the doodles?

Next to horizontal and vertical stripes, that's probably the easiest pattern to make. You just use the circle paint brush. :/
miszxjojo
yes, im looking for the polka dotted pattern.
and i cant make it. mine doesnt line up.
schizo
I don't really understand what you mean by "doesn't line up".
Mikeplyts
Well if you're using Photoshop, just use like a 24px circle brush on a transparent document and then make a selection around the spot you used the brush on. Go to Edit>Define Pattern. Name it what you want and you should have a polka dot brush. Since it's just one polka dot, the pattern feature will repeat it perfectly aligned. It's pretty simple.
miszxjojo
when i mean 'line up' i mean so that it matches up perfectly when its used.
not like this:

^ thats how i dont want it

THIS is lined up:

^ thats how i want it

i'd save it and use that, but idk how big the thing has to be so that when i save it & use it, it'll line up right..

i saved it somewhere before and they were PERFECT.
but i forgot where i got them :[
schizo
It's probably doing that because 1.) you set the pattern fill to a strange scale or 2.) you put half dots on the edges without putting the other half to match.
xii3
You can search Google for the Dotted Patterns and then Save them on to your Photoshop Pattern Area.
I found this site that has them But I don't remember.
Try photobucket..?
Mikeplyts
I also think that Kayla at The Fate of 1.com has that pattern so you should look there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.