Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When did you know?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
mike0C
When did you first know that you liked the girl you are currently going out with?

I work with my current gf and I always kinda had a crush on her so one day after work she came over my house and I knew I had to have her.
illriginal
It's simple. It's when you occupy your mind with the girl more than anything else on a daily basis. wink.gif
mike0C
One reply? Thats it? You guys suck.
fameONE
QUOTE(mike0C @ Apr 27 2009, 03:46 PM) *
One reply? Thats it? You guys suck.

newfag is new.
fail.
mipadi
Back in July '07, I met this pretty awesome girl at a party. We ended up talking most of the evening, and I walked her back to her room (we were both working at a university and living on campus for the summer), where we talked some more -- but she didn't invite me into her room, so I had to stand in the doorway, and after an hour or so she said goodnight and I went back to my own room. I was intrigued because, unlike most college girls, she didn't just invite me in to "stay the night". I actually admired her for that.

A few nights later, she and I were hanging out with my friend. We'd hung out each of the past few nights, and had became fast friends. We were sitting on a couch together and I was making a few jokes here and there, and she had this way of laughing where her eyes scrunched up and she bit the tip of her tongue a bit, and she looked like the cutest thing in the world. It made me smile.

Anyway, later that night, as we were leaving, I was teasing her about something, and she pretended to get mad, and said, "Hey look, it's our first fight." And I guess that's when I knew that I really did like her, and I wanted to be something more than just friends.

We got together shortly after that, and were together for a year and a half.
Maccabee
QUOTE(mipadi @ May 2 2009, 02:16 PM) *
Back in July '07, I met this pretty awesome girl at a party. We ended up talking most of the evening, and I walked her back to her room (we were both working at a university and living on campus for the summer), where we talked some more -- but she didn't invite me into her room, so I had to stand in the doorway, and after an hour or so she said goodnight and I went back to my own room. I was intrigued because, unlike most college girls, she didn't just invite me in to "stay the night". I actually admired her for that.

A few nights later, she and I were hanging out with my friend. We'd hung out each of the past few nights, and had became fast friends. We were sitting on a couch together and I was making a few jokes here and there, and she had this way of laughing where her eyes scrunched up and she bit the tip of her tongue a bit, and she looked like the cutest thing in the world. It made me smile.

Anyway, later that night, as we were leaving, I was teasing her about something, and she pretended to get mad, and said, "Hey look, it's our first fight." And I guess that's when I knew that I really did like her, and I wanted to be something more than just friends.

We got together shortly after that, and were together for a year and a half.

happy.gif

Well im just a kid so i dont know anything but i agree with tama. When I just can't stop thinking about someone and you smile when your alone and you think about them.
It sux not knowing if they like you back or not.
cupcakex
OP, you should focus on your girlfriend more, and less on 'WOULD YOU HIT IT' threads, ugh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.