Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: invisible
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
Retrogressive
Invisible

You sit there,
talking in those voices again.
Talking in a language that few can understand.

But I can.

You sit there behind your black rimmed glasses. Discussing politics with whomever half intelligent wit is around you- because that’s the best this school can offer you.

Sit back and write in your slanted hand writing, I'll take the blame for that stupid note, or your stupid words any way. Your mouth saying words that I know-- it’s like an open grave.

I don't mean that, but you don't know that. You don’t know anything except that I’m ugly.

I'm just some girl you sit by in most classes because our last names start with a W. who surprisingly shares some common interests with you.

Sit there and talk to me about stuff that wouldn't make sense to others who don't care about wars and oil. Then walk out of class and forget all about it till two days later and we are back where we left off.

I'm an invisible girl to you. Always ready to talk in the next class but never more.

So sit there my clever boy, with the half moon smile and your mocha eyes. Sit there and look in my eyes only when you tell a joke you heard on T.V. about vegetarians, about me.

I will always be invisible till you want to play tic-tac-toe in class.
Invisible to you behind the glass.

another lame one but you will say its good or die muhuhahaah! cry.gif mad.gif shifty.gif
angel-roh
so this story relates to u right now? right? hmm so ur like invisible when he's around in ur classroom? hmm that's pretty sad. but so far so good. i guess it's an ok story. but the ending... um... heh.. no happy ending? cry.gif
imadorkabledxd
you should tell him!

but i like those lines :So sit there my clever boy, with the half moon smile and your mocha eyes.
islandkiss
it isn't lame! I like it. happy.gif
Retrogressive
gee thank you!!! I can't tell him, we are jus friends, plus he would never like me.
AznKutie
omg...that's awesome!! not lame at all...i luv it!
Retrogressive
thank you!!!
01-supergirl
You'd never know if he likes you or not if you don't try. Thats a very nice one btw! =D
JlIaTMK
its really good... but i dont understand this part huh.gif

joke you heard on T.V. about vegetarians, about me.

i basically dont understand y u put about vegitarians lol happy.gif
Retrogressive
he told me a joke about vegetarians he heard on comedy central and I am a vegetarian.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.