Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More templates in this style?
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
HeartOfPandora
So I guess people liked my minimalistic / single column templates and I was wondering if anyone would like more of them. Not taking any photo requests right now, I just want to know if anyone is interested in a larger variety of the style.

I've got a couple photos in mind but I don't want to use them unless someone else wants them.
creole
I like it. moar pl0x
Mikeplyts
I like it. moar pl0x

_smile.gif
schizo
I like them, but you may want to use stock photos that you have credits for. I couldn't help but notice you had huge notices about keeping your credit on, yet you didn't have one for the resources you used. whistling.gif
Maccabee
I say yes. Its hard to pull off a simple layout without it looking basic and pointless. But you do it well. A lot of people just like simple stuff but unfortunately cb doesnt accept most simple stuff cause its too easy to do.
HeartOfPandora
QUOTE(schizo @ Apr 5 2009, 10:44 PM) *
I like them, but you may want to use stock photos that you have credits for. I couldn't help but notice you had huge notices about keeping your credit on, yet you didn't have one for the resources you used. whistling.gif

It's true. :( The images have been on my computer for so long I've no idea where they came from anymore. Stock folder is all I know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.