Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotting?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
gh15963
So about 2 weeks ago, my period ended. My period is irregular once inawhile but it usually comes on time. And now, I have my period again, 2 weeks later. It started out with brown spotting for the first day. Now it's like a normal period, but not as heavy. I dont have any cramps or anything. Also, my boyfriend and I tried to have protected sex for the first time shortly after my period but we didnt go all the way because it hurt too much.

Does anyone know why I'm having my period again after 2 weeks??
creole
Have you been hanging around with girls that have their periods already this month? whistling.gif
LittleMissSunshine
how long ago was your period for 2 weeks ago?
gh15963
no i havent been hanging around girls that have their period around this time of the month.

my last period started on march 21st. it usually comes around march 25/26.
it ended about 4-5 days after that.
and on april 3rd i started bleeding again.
hi-C
Well, periods/vaginas are mysterious things. It's usual to not be on a regular cycle with some spotting inbetween. If the flow gets any heavier though, I'd go to the gyno, just to be sure.
karmakiller
If you've only been having your period for a couple of years it's completely normal to have some spotting while your cycle adjusts itself. If it's heavy enough that you need a thick pad or a tampon then you should probably go to the doctor. It could also be that you tried to have sex too soon after your period and irritated yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.