Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about this rain effect ??
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
deteam

something like this i know how 2 do the rain effect but how do u make it look like its hittin the people . . . like how he made it kinda white around the people?

any one have a tutorial on that ?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
manny-the-dino
Oh for "the white" around the people, you can just cob them & add an outer glow to them.
deteam
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Apr 2 2009, 11:25 PM) *
Oh for "the white" around the people, you can just cob them & add an outer glow to them.

cob? . . and really all u do is add an outer glow ?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
manny-the-dino
Cob is to like extract them from their background. To PSD them. And yeah, the outer glow should do it. Just play around with the settings.
Maccabee
It just looks like a white glow or a white drop shadow. But there are some dots in there. Im sure there is something similiar in ps but in gimp you could prob just select that are add some feathering and add noise which will put dots.
creole
You can always try motion blur, and setting the eraser to a certain percent to get that effect.
deteam
iite thnxx, seems easy and ya i dnt need 2 cut them out cu i was just using this an example to show u guys lol . . . im not gunna actually use these zombies . .

But thanks guys

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
manny-the-dino
Lol I know. I was referring to when you actually do the effect.

Topic Closed & Moved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.