Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Yeezy Club
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
brooklyneast05

whenever you decide to join up, we will put a kanye bear with your name under it right here

awaiting member bear:
  • sally
*if you're on this list, it's either becuase i haven't updated the pictures or because you haven't told me which bear you want.
*also, your bear can be changed at anytime, just let me know

pick your member bear here

what's allowed:
  • yeezy news/updates
  • yeezy music discussion
  • yeezy fashion discussion
  • yeezy's girl discussion
  • yeezy pictures
  • yeezy quotes
  • yeezy videos
  • yeezy worship in general
what's not allowed:
  • hating on the presidents of this club
  • hating on the members of this club
  • calling yeezy a homo because you don't personally like him
  • whining about how he flipped out at award shows. guess what? no one gives a f*ck. that was years ago. everyone has already whined about this to the point that's not funny or even relevant anymore. he's even gone out of his way to apologize for being that way and moved on. you have a problem with his ego? then get the f*ck out of this thread and go somewhere else.
  • saying yeezy's music sucks - oh right, you think everyone is entitled to their opinion. wrong, you're not in this thread. go express it somewhere else.
  • being heartless

here you go yeezy haters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:
Kanye's Blog
KanyeLive
Kanye's Youtube
Kanye's Myspace
iDecay
Hi! wave.gif
fameONE
Just seen a n*gga get robbed like 'whoa'
shoulda tucked your chain
-KanYe West
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(WarMachine @ Mar 31 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Just seen a n*gga get robbed like 'whoa'
shoulda tucked your chain
-KanYe West

i spot an honorary seasonal0.gif

salcha4u
yEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So we can hate on Sandy?
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Mar 31 2009, 10:20 PM) *
So we can hate on Sandy?

as long as she's hatin on kanye, sure. i think we all know that sandy's got a little kanye crush deep down in her heart wub.gif
moninja
Konichiwa bitches.
fameONE
I'm a kanYe stan on the low. I'm particularly a fan of nearly ever song he's ever been featured on.

brooklyneast05
for real, i like his verses on the songs he's been featured on better than his own songs sometimes.

alright guys i downloaded this icon set and that's what im gonna use for people's member bears. so if you want a certain one, tell me which, otherwise i'll just pick for you. i'll post when i update with member icons.
click to enlarge

wtf at that random mushroom
fameONE
KAWS = BRANDON

brooklyneast05
QUOTE(WarMachine @ Mar 31 2009, 10:35 PM) *
KAWS = BRANDON

that was gonna be my pick for you, it was between that and the graduating bear cause you drop that hip hop knowledge seasonal0.gif. i gotcha down for kaws homie.

also that reminds me. i'm going to put a list in the first post at some time linking/listing all the songs we come across that Ye is featured in.
moninja
Haha, the icons are cute.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/03/nike-air-yeezy-giveaway/
Harhar, I kinda like them.
hi-C
I want that cute littler pink YeBear.

QUOTE(moninja @ Mar 31 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Konichiwa bitches.
What does Robyn have to do with Kanye? hammer.gif
hypnotique
Lol watch how i will get trolled for this
but quick question:Why do they call him "Yeezy" (And no i will not google this for myself when i have experts here)
moninja
QUOTE(hi-C @ Mar 31 2009, 08:38 PM) *
What does Robyn have to do with Kanye? hammer.gif

"DUDE! Fresh off the plane, konichiwa bitches
Turn around another plane my passport on pimpin
Ask for it I did it, that ***hole done did it. . .
"

Kanye West - Barry Bonds. ;o
hi-C
^ Oh shit, why did that completely leave my mind? Damn, I'm slippin'! ohmy.gif
iDecay
Straight buddy, which one am I? :O
moninja
I like this better than the original but that's just me.
fameONE
QUOTE(hi-C @ Mar 31 2009, 09:45 PM) *
^ Oh shit, why did that completely leave my mind? Damn, I'm slippin'! ohmy.gif

HOW DARE YOU!

lol
brooklyneast05
alright kids, list is updated. waiting to know your bear preference sally
hi-C
Can we talk about Amber Rose, please? That girl is bad. *sings BBD's "Poison"*
SuckDickNSaveLives
Kanyesus

I wanna join, but I want shades and a backwards hat on the bear.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(hi-C @ Mar 31 2009, 11:08 PM) *
Can we talk about Amber Rose, please? That girl is bad. *sings BBD's "Poison"*

sure, we can talk about baldy. i'm not a fan _unsure.gif but if kanye likes her then i got to respect his choices. i never heard of this chick before he got with her though so i duno much about her.

QUOTE(IamLegend @ Mar 31 2009, 11:14 PM) *
I wanna join, but I want shades and a backwards hat bear.

figures you'd want something special. seasonal0.gif's always wantin to unique.

lol i gave it a try, painting a hat on there but i couldn't get it to look right. i might try again later but for now you're stuck with shades unless you edit it yourself homie.
hi-C
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 1 2009, 12:29 AM) *
sure, we can talk about baldy. i'm not a fan _unsure.gif but if kanye likes her then i got to respect his choices. i never heard of this chick before he got with her though so i duno much about her.
She's not bald! She has a blonde buzz cut. And before she was with Kanye, she was in the video for that song by Ludacris and Chris Brown and that other guy.
datass
hahaha so cute

can i be that one that looks a bit like a dead bear?
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(doughnut @ Apr 1 2009, 05:56 AM) *
hahaha so cute
can i be that one that looks a bit like a dead bear?

added seasonal0.gif

LittleMissSunshine
LOL! i didn't know sandy hated kanye, i thought i was the only one. ohh welll, good music
Simba
feel bad for not posting in here earlier, but bbl
brooklyneast05
moninja
^Loooooooovelovelove that song! Put it on my iPod & MySpace immediately once I heard it, haha.
brooklyneast05
i like it too. they look better together than him and amber rose imo
moninja
Oh definitely. Amber Rose isn't even pretty to me, just her name is. :[
hi-C
^ Haters. *SMH*
Simba
i'll take kanye's leftovers if he's done w/ amber rose
brooklyneast05
i was waiting for that carrie
hi-C
Dang, why you gotta bait a seasonal0.gif? On that note, can we get a Santa with a pink hat, or some lipstick? I feel weird calling myself a seasonal0.gif since Santa's a dude.
moninja
^LOL, sorry :[

This is sorta old but what do/did you guys think of Flight School?
hi-C
It's aight. I prefer this Kanye air/flight/space related feature:

HQ here: http://hypem.com/track/761596/The+Dream+f+...ing+On+The+Moon
moninja
Ahaha, weird how I was just listening to that & then I click on this thread to see the video o; I think this song is pretty catchy, I like it.
datass
D:

i cant play that video jc posted cuz its not available in my region.
brooklyneast05

lol what the hell
brooklyneast05
i don't watch south park, but, for anyone who does

kanye is gonna be on there wednesday apparently.
brooklyneast05
Parlux Fragrances has signed an agreement with Jay-Z’s Iconic Fragrances, a move that will help launch scents for Kanye West and Rihanna, according to The Wall Street Journal. The deal guarantees that Iconic will receive royalties and profit sharing, and the opportunity to buy Parlux stocks at $5 a unit.

“We are excited for the opportunity to partner with Parlux and their management team in the launch of these dynamic new brands,” Jay said in a statement. “This venture will take what is already a successful franchise at Parlux to a new level.”

With an economy in crisis, Chief Executive of Parlux, Neil J. Katz, is banking on the celebrity appeal of the artists to increase sales.

“[We] believe this proactive investment by Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West is an indication to the market place of the underlying value of Parlux,” he commented.

Jay-Z, Kanye, and Rihanna join a number of other celebs like Paris Hilton, Queen Latifah, and Marc Ecko who have signed fragrance licensing deals.

Parlux plans to put out the Kanye and Rihanna fragrances by summer 2010.

now we can all smell like yeezy too!
Simba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 8 2009, 05:26 PM) *
now we can all smell like yeezy too!
awwww yeaaaaa

always wondered what locking yourself up making beats for 5 summers smells like
smash
i wonder what Kanye smells like.
hi-C
Well, I think College Dropout Kanye smelled like stale sweat and maple syrup ("somebody order pancakes, I just sip the sizzurp"). Late Registration and Graduation Kanye smelled like "Roses," weed, and caviar, cuz he had proved himself, right, and because he was living the "Good Life." 808s Kanye smells like dried up tears (kind of salty), new car, and expensive flowers.
Simba
haha, very well put, Carrie
smash
QUOTE(hi-C @ Apr 8 2009, 04:43 PM) *
Well, I think College Dropout Kanye smelled like stale sweat and maple syrup ("somebody order pancakes, I just sip the sizzurp"). Late Registration and Graduation Kanye smelled like "Roses," weed, and caviar, cuz he had proved himself, right, and because he was living the "Good Life." 808s Kanye smells like dried up tears (kind of salty), new car, and expensive flowers.

rofl1.gif clap.gif
brooklyneast05
Kanye will "create" a new energy drink for Guru, the "100% natural and organic" beverage that Pitchfork News Editor Amy Phillips assures me is "pretty good." I'm almost certain this won't mean Kanye will actually sit in a lab somewhere experimenting with chemical flavors, but I can dream.

Here's what Kanye has to say about the partnership in a press release: "I express myself through music, fashion, art, and design, and that's why I am excited to collaborate with Guru; because the brand values what I value, and I can put what inspires me into this new product." He can put what inspires him into the product! It's hard to wrap my mind around what that could possibly mean.

I wonder what Guru from Gang Starr thinks about all this.

This news comes on the same day as news that Kanye-- along with Jay-Z, Common, and Rihanna-- will soon get his own fragrance. A virtual tidal wave of Kanye-branded liquid is about to hit stores!

now we can all have yeezy energy!
Simba
lmao can we drink yeezy's blood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.