Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They call me..
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
schizo
I made this a week or so ago, and I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd post it. I'm not really into all of that Japanese/Anime business, but someone was holding a contest and I had this idea for it.

Deviantart Link

She looks more like a nurse than a doctor, but whatever. :D
superstitious
Aw, so cute! It's much more original than the candy striper stuff you typically see.

Also, I thought that you might have done something with Gene Simmons because I *just* saw this Cherry Dr. Pepper ad on tv with him calling himself "Dr. Love". haha
schizo
Haha, my next vector is totally going to be of Gene Simmons. You can't get more badass then him.
superstitious
Oh definitely. Totally can't wait to see that. :)
manny-the-dino
Wow this is really good. The background is cool too. So cute.
schizo
Thanks Nat. :D
schizo
Aw, well thanks. I'm already pretty sure I'm not going to win, though. I'm a watcher of another submitter, and the contest runner favorited her entry (here.) and actually commented her with something other than "Added to the entry list." But you never know.

It ends May 1st, so I'm assuming she'll announce the winner some time around then.
tokyo-rose
Oh, this is so cute. Her eyes reminds me of cat eyes because of the pupils. I like the heart that's above the syringe.
1angel3
Aww how cute. I like her shoes.
none345678
the needle and tennis shoes are adorable.
Mikeplyts
Hehe, it's cute. It's very nice and clean. I really like it! Awesome job, Gabi. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(TJ)
Gabi, everything you make is amazing. :D

agreed. biggrin.gif
creole
Mmm, have you ever thought about designing for Cartoon Network, Gabi?
LOL
schizo
^That's actually always been one of my dream jobs, haha. I mean, it wouldn't necessarily have to be on Cartoon Network, but I've always wanted to make cartoons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.