Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: positive vibes
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
none345678
Yeah I wasn't planning on doing anything more with this "cutesy" style but I do like this better than just editing some imaged and what not.
click to enlarge

They're just basic shapes that I used the morph tool on, I still hate the pen tool.

I have been non stop sick for 2 weeks now. First the flue then a cold, so I have been doing nothing but this and watching old episodes of house. My life is nonexistent right now. stubborn.gif

It's like 50% done.

EDIT

click to enlarge

I don't like the home, or photos link. The kite is my credit link. Dun make fun of my butterfly lol
Mikeplyts
Hehe, it's cute. Nothing really bad to say about it. Good job. thumbsup.gif
schizo
I'm assuming there will be some schmancy rollovers, yes?

It's super cute. I love the tulip. :D

And sorry you've been sick. I know how ya feel. I'm sick all the time. D:
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Mar 30 2009, 06:18 PM) *
I have been non stop sick for 2 weeks now. First the flue then a cold, so I have been doing nothing but this and watching old episodes of house. My life is nonexistent right now. stubborn.gif

Well that explains your avatar change. XD.gif I love House. throb.gif

But aw it's cute. I love the little bumble bee & lady bug.
Eww
Ahh this is really cute c:
I really like the font for "positive vibes" with the bumble bee >:o !
I think the "about me", "video", and "likes" blend in a little too much. I mean they're obviously there, but it's just a teeny bit too light for my liking.
The navigation's relleh cute, too. Can't wait to see it when you're done!
none345678
^Yeah I just took out the headers. I was originally just going to use it as a personal myspace, but I decided not to.

Lol thanks guys, I made the content area a little more visible too. I'll updat once I get all the links done.

I am actully really proud of the tulip, bee, and lady bug. haha

emberfly
The titles are way too faint to read.
none345678
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Mar 30 2009, 09:17 PM) *
^Yeah I just took out the headers. I was originally just going to use it as a personal myspace, but I decided not to.

tokyo-rose
This is so cute. I like how soft the colors are and how the navigation is spread throughout the layout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.