Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A military joke
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
Stuckie
Some of you might not get it, but I still think its CB humor worthy.

A group of scientists wanted to find out what certain types of people would make out of two steel beams after 24 hours being locked in an all white room with no windows. They grabbed to average men and put them in the room and waited 24 hours. When they came back the next day, one guy made a TV and the other one made a sofa. Then they put two scientists in the same room with two new steel beams. After 24 hours, one scientist discovered the cure for AIDS and the other one found a planet that inhabited life. Then the group of scientists put two infantrymen in the same room with two new beams. After the 24 hours has ended, the scientists were surprised to see the results. When the scientists looked around they noticed that one beam was broken in half and the other one was missing.
Stuckie
Its about the stereotypes that infantry always loses and breaks things. Its for people in the military that deal with combat arms personnel. I said most people might not get it.
Stuckie
Whats your brother's MOS. Or its just an Army thing shrug.gif
Stuckie
Yeah. Its an Army thing. F*ckin infantry... and tankers.
shoryuken
mang.. i though all blak ppl funni..

STUKII u aintt 1..

loool.gif loool.gif
karmakiller
Where's your jokes, Prince?
shoryuken
y u alwaii gitta fine waii da calll moi outt.. stubborn.gif

Be-Faithful
QUOTE(PrinceGonnaChokeaBEECH @ Mar 27 2009, 07:49 PM) *

STUKII u aintt 1..
loool.gif loool.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif
Stuckie
QUOTE(PrinceGonnaChokeaBEECH @ Mar 27 2009, 12:49 PM) *

STUKII u aintt 1..
loool.gif loool.gif

Well its kinda an inside joke. You aint in this clique Prince. Sorry shrug.gif
shoryuken
well.. diz da humor forum mang..tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.