Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what the heck
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Maccabee
I dont even like star wars but I like space. And i thought it was a funny concept. It didnt take long and I dont really feel like taking more time over it and making it better quality but check out my new layout.

click to enlarge

Ill prob change it soon too cause I just took one step to close to nerdville.
O and who likes my profile picture? wink.gif
smash
i like the profile picture. i like the stars too. the top with the text could be better though. different font and color maybe.
smash
i think it's an unfinished thought.
emberfly
Your picture is sexy, but I agree with Thomas about "doing other nerdy"
emberfly
^ did you have an accident?
none345678
Well, I mean graphically I agree with Mike. But it is creative.
smash
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 25 2009, 07:55 PM) *
^ did you have an accident?

loool.gif
brooklyneast05
it's really unpleasing to look at. the colors look pretty trashy together, the yellow and black and purple all at once is not a good look. the layout itself looks not that great with the boxes having the plain not matching background and the blue image link color still intact. tons of different font color everywhere. it's all over the place. it looks thrown together and pretty much like shit like mike said.

but on a good note, i sorta like the idea although it's really cheesy. so uh, good job kiddo. seasonal0.gif
Maccabee
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 25 2009, 08:03 PM) *
it's really unpleasing to look at. the colors look pretty trashy together, the yellow and black and purple all at once is not a good look. the layout itself looks not that great with the boxes having the plain not matching background and the blue image link color still intact. tons of different font color everywhere. it's all over the place. it looks thrown together and pretty much like shit like mike said.

but on a good note, i sorta like the idea although it's really cheesy. so uh, good job kiddo. seasonal0.gif

I agree. I realize it looks thrown together cause it is. I just like the idea.
emberfly
^ Very mature response thumbsup.gif

If only illmortal was that mature ohmy.gif
manny-the-dino
The idea's cute but the yellow sort of kills it. You should use another font color. Also what bugs me is that you capitalize every letter when you list out the things you like. pinch.gif I like the purple background you used. Just fix it up. thumbsup.gif
markmejia
and doing other nerdy..
Maccabee
Yes I get the point im gonna fix the text! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.