Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apple indent
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Maccabee
Put these together in aprox 15 mins. (I dont know why I find pride it doing them fast, i think id have more pride if it took longer, its not like there that great anyway haha)

I thought it looked pretty rad.

Got the idea from seasonal0.gif 's wallpaper.
I think there is still more I want to do.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Bout to make another one on some dark wood.

I think ill submit it.
But I dont want to submit the green one cause the background was originally someone else's wallpaper.
Not sure if I can submit the wood one either.

Just thougt they looked cool. C&c.
I think if you put the apple logo on any picture it will make it awesome! haha
none345678
I think the drop shadow is too heavy, but if that's what the logo looks like I really like the green. Whats your DA account?
Maccabee
I like the drop shadow.
I think i made one but forgot.
Im trying to start doing useful things when im on the computer to build a portfolio. haha. Glad you guys like it.

I realized that it isnt centered on the 2nd one.
I think im gonna make some textures and scan them and stuff so I can say ive made everything. But I have a bunch of textures that I have right now that I know dont require credits or have copyrights.
schizo
They're okay, but to be honest, I'm not jumping out of my seat. It's the Apple logo on backgrounds. shrug.gif
brooklyneast05
i think you should do more to it. the reason i liked mine wasn't becasue it was apple indented on wood. it's because i liked the lighting applied, with the fading to dark at the bottom and the way it looks like there's lights under the menu bar

click to enlarge

i think if you made yours more "complex" in that sense they'd be more appealing
Maccabee
Thats what i was planning on doing^

QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 25 2009, 12:07 AM) *
I like em` you should make different resolutions and upload them to deviantart and interfacelift so other people can use them, I think my fav wallpaper that you've made is the lorem ipsum wallpaper.

Oh, submit them on cb too xD

http://www.josephbc.deviantart.com/
manny-the-dino
Joseph, my friend, use the "edit" button, please.

I think they look nice. I mean I don't know what else to say because you didn't do much. shrug.gif But they're simple.
Maccabee
^But when you edit a post it doesnt get bumped!
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 25 2009, 06:21 PM) *
Doesn't need to whistling.gif

*nods head up & down.

Nice avatar, Thomas. wink.gif
Medi
They look okay. They're not that special, because it probably took you about 5 minutes for each of them, and all you're doing to differ them is having each a different background.
Maccabee
But if I edit a post with more info someone might not see it. And I dont want to have to wait for someone to post just so I can post again.
Mikeplyts
They look alright. Oh, and, the apple on the first one is kind of choppy on the edges so you should try smoothing that out. Otherwise, you did an ok job. thumbsup.gif (I like the second one the best though.)
schizo
On the whole double posting thing-

If you want to alert people that you editted something but don't want to double post, change the little subtitle of the topic to "Updated" or something like that.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Mar 27 2009, 03:34 PM) *
They look alright. Oh, and, the apple on the first one is kind of choppy on the edges so you should try smoothing that out. Otherwise, you did an ok job. thumbsup.gif (I like the second one the best though.)

Its called a curve. lol.
I couldnt smooth it out without blurring it some.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.