Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Art : Keri Hilson Wallpaper
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
bigtrey90
A wallpaper/fan art I'm working on to practice with my new bamboo wacom tablet. I'm loving the way everything is turning out, and see this being a awesome piece. The original is crisp and sharper than the preview.

Any positive useful feedback would be greatly appreciated.
synatribe
I like it so far, cannot wait to see the finished product :]
hi-C
Why did you greyscale parts of her feet?
bigtrey90
QUOTE(hi-C @ Mar 24 2009, 10:33 PM) *
Why did you greyscale parts of her feet?

just went along with it until i reached a concept towards the top. i might change it, but i think it looks cool laugh.gif
manny-the-dino
Woah I love this a lot. throb.gif I think if you're going to greyscale her skin, you should do the rest. Or not do it. I'm not a fan of the greyscaling here, tbh lol. But it looks great!
bigtrey90
^ thanks for the feedback
none345678
If you add something else that's gray scale to the top the feet will look good. Great job so far, can't wait till it's done.
bigtrey90
^ sounds like a nice idea. thanks for the suggestion
bigtrey90
Updated

click to enlarge
Mikeplyts
Ehh...I'm not sure if the updated version is better than the original in your first post. Idk, just kind of stare at it for a while. shrug.gif Anyways, I think maybe you should make the greyscale come up her legs a bit from the feet and kind of make it 'fade' into the color. Otherwise, awesome job. thumbsup.gif
bigtrey90
^ that could work!

thanks
manny-the-dino
Yeah I'm not sure about the edited version. The text is a nice touch though.

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Mar 25 2009, 01:56 PM) *
Anyways, I think maybe you should make the greyscale come up her legs a bit from the feet and kind of make it 'fade' into the color. Otherwise, awesome job. thumbsup.gif

Ohh that sounds like a better idea. Do that! lol
dosomethin888
I like it :) Cant wait to see the updated version.
Simba
heck yea Keri Hilson, your skills with the graphics do her no injustice
bigtrey90
^ thanks for the positive feedback!
none345678
Love the edit. I really like her pants. lol
bigtrey90
^ thanks
markmejia
Niice. I like the little discs in the background.
bigtrey90
^ thanks
bigtrey90
Final

click to enlarge
fainaru
WOW! This is amazing! You're really good with wallpapers! Too bad I'm not a big fan of hers or I would definitely be tempted to use this!
bigtrey90
^ wink.gif
manny-the-dino
Noooice. I like it a lot.
dosomethin888
You're turnin me on :)
bigtrey90
^ haha thanks
Mikeplyts
Awesome edit! Nice job. thumbsup.gif
bigtrey90
^ thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.