Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: myspace 3.0
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
none345678
I didn't want to post this until I was finished, but damn I am just so bored.

click to enlarge

At the time I started this I was set out to make a back and white layout. Every thing is going to have a roll over. My pc will rollover to color, the three dots in the right hand corner will link home and glow red so one so fourth.

C&C please?

Edit
click to enlarge

A few changes, plus I thought I'd see what it looks like with color. I think I like it better white.
Blue version: here

EDIT:

click to enlarge

live preview

SV and CB links have rollovers, so do the links above them. Comments done too.
Haven't seen it in IE yet.
Medi
I like it, kinda has a mac UI feel to it. Cause the three dots in the top right hand corner. the only thing that I don't feel is the banner above the space. Everything else is cool. I like the tabs.
theerinkal
When did myspace 3.0 come around?

I like the layout. I can read the text iwontrapeyou that well though.
none345678
It's just what I call the layout.
karmakiller
Oooh I like it. I'm partial to gray designs, so I can't wait to see the finished product.
technicolour
There isn't a shadow on the bottom left box. Or if there is..it isn't all that noticeable. Sorry, it's one thing I look for. I'm a dork. rolleyes.gif But, other than that, I think that this is pretty dang awesome.
none345678
^There is, it's just at a different angle. I'll have to fix it.

Thanks guys!
schizo
Oooh, me like. It's really professional. :)
manny-the-dino
Ohh I really like it. I think with the rollovers it will look even better. Nice job. :)
none345678
^Thank guys, The only rollovers I haven't worked out yet are the ones on the tab. I can't make them pull out so I don't what to do with them.
Janette
That's hot. I prefer the edited version, though. It looks better to me with a hint of color. (:
none345678

live preview

I had my hair that same blue once. /random
Mickey
I actually like that. Nice work. thumbsup.gif
manny-the-dino
Wait which rollovers are supposed to be working? /slow

I say go with the gray or blue one. thumbsup.gif
none345678
lol none of them now, I just coded them comments, background ect. I am moving sloooooow.
jiyong
i love the clean, dark look (: gj ;D
none345678
^Thank you.
Mikeplyts
Ooohh, I like this a lot. I like the blue one the best. Nice job. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.