Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a change in pace
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
none345678
Yeah, you'll find this guy on most of my homework assignments, and notes.

click to enlarge

Errr it looks better on paper, C&C? _unsure.gif

Edit:
click to enlarge

Thanks to TJ for the idea. thumbsup.gif

none345678
^Yeah I thought it looked weird too. It's supposed to be a crease for his belly. lol
Mikeplyts
hehe, it's kinda cute. I like it. I actually like the white streak but actually, to me, it's a bit unoticeable. :p Good job. thumbsup.gif
ForgiveTheSinner
that's adorable!! couldn't really see the crease until someone pointed it out.
none345678
lol Thanks guys. I am trying to incorporate him into a layout, but it's not going over so well.
none345678
^Nice idea, I don't think it loos to bad so far.
manny-the-dino
Aw it's so cute! I love it. I didn't notice the cease until TJ pointed it out haha. The layout looks good so far. thumbsup.gif
Medi
Looks nice, lack of variety in colors is what this guy features best. Only joking ^_^ I like it! What does it look like on paper?
schizo
This is adorable! I love creepy-looking cartoons.
none345678
QUOTE(Medi @ Mar 20 2009, 11:23 PM) *
Looks nice, lack of variety in colors is what this guy features best. Only joking ^_^ I like it! What does it look like on paper?

The only differences are that on paper the walls are padded and he has a stitched up smile. He looks a little more creepy on paper. happy.gif
Smarmosaur
awe, you should do a full paper version, or at least scan/take a picture of the paper version...'cause i really want to see it! also, maybe you should change the white crease to a darker color, like around its eyes.
deteam
good job looks cool

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
none345678
Thanks guys. I think I am going to give it a regular links for a nav.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.