Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next Saturday Clothing Company
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
shakeene
So i threw out what i originally had & started w/3 new mockups.
lemme knw what u think, any & everything welcome.
:]

1)Nat the Dino

2)Vertical Stunna Shades

*i think there needs 2 be more on this, what?

3)Stunna Necklace

*i would like the necklace to be in gold & foil print
manny-the-dino
1) biggrin.gif I just think the dinosaur doesn't really look like a dinosaur. it reminds me of Invader Zim, for some reason.
2) I agree something's missing. i just don't know what. "/
3) I like it. Except consider moving over the chain on the right because it looks like it's going through her neck.

Overall, they look nice. flowers.gif
creole
1st IMG: Cutee! I think it looks better with a bright color instead of a white tee.
2nd IMG: The pattern looks too simple to be honest. Something is missing.
3rd IMG: The shades kind of look misaligned, but overall, pretty neat.
emberfly
I don't understand the last one.
manny-the-dino
^It's suppose to be some glasses on a chain, to make a necklace.
shakeene
@Nat: yea, it doesn't really remind me of a dino either i guess i could jus call it by its name HAH.
@Benley: yea, ima try the bright color thing
@Both: Idk what the second is missing either, text?
@emberfly: see Nats post

as for the chain alignment ill get to that.
emberfly
the chain alignment was why I didn't understand it.
smash
#2, let's see.... maybe if you do just one cluster of the stunna shades with some.... fireworks or something around 'em.
shakeene
@ emberfly: ic, ya im in the process of fixing this atm
@ smash: that is a really good idea, ill try it out.

off topic: but when i move something to a color tee & use one of the layer options (ea. darken, lighten etc) it changes the color of what ive moved or if its white it removes the color all together.

solution?
smash
glad you like it. let us know what your final decision is. i can't help you with that last question. i'll leave it to the pros.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(shakeene @ Mar 9 2009, 08:04 PM) *
off topic: but when i move something to a color tee & use one of the layer options (ea. darken, lighten etc) it changes the color of what ive moved or if its white it removes the color all together.

solution?

Hmm I think I know what you're trying to say but I'm not fully sure. Can you provide us with a screenshot?
shakeene
done did.
click to enlarge
manny-the-dino
Oh okay. Well that's because you changed the layer option. Whenever you change it's option, the image will change. It can change the color, make it bright, make it darker, etc.
shakeene
i have this idea going so far, im having trouble though making the txt look realistic.
ya or nae?

shakeene
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Mar 9 2009, 11:10 PM) *
Oh okay. Well that's because you changed the layer option. Whenever you change it's option, the image will change. It can change the color, make it bright, make it darker, etc.

okay well i figured this, but this is the only way i knw of too make the tee's look realitic & show the shadows, folds etc
jiyong
#1: I really like this one. I personally think it looks great on a white tee.
#2: I think what would make it pop out more is if you had the same pattern, but with bigger and smaller versions of the shades overlapped all over the shirt, so that there's more variety to the pattern.
#3: Misaligned, but you already got that from the other people.

Great job (:
smash
QUOTE(shakeene @ Mar 9 2009, 11:26 PM) *
i have this idea going so far, im having trouble though making the txt look realistic.
ya or nae?

ya. maybe make the text flow with the curves of the shirt. idk. not my area of expertise.
Tramatize

2)Vertical Stunna Shades

*i think there needs 2 be more on this, what?

3)Stunna Necklace

*i would like the necklace to be in gold & foil print

Love those ones, but not feeling the dinosaur one.
You should make a shirt (And take to mind that this is just a random idea i have) with a torso, just like a black silhouette with no head or arms but have shutter shades where they would be on the persons head a silhouette too.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(shakeene @ Mar 9 2009, 09:27 PM) *
okay well i figured this, but this is the only way i knw of too make the tee's look realitic & show the shadows, folds etc

Ohh okay. Well I dk what to tell you. I know nothing about designing t-shirts. pinch.gif

QUOTE(smash @ Mar 12 2009, 05:15 PM) *
ya. maybe make the text flow with the curves of the shirt. idk. not my area of expertise.

I agree. It looks like it doesn't have shape like the t-shirt.
Janette
I like them all, but mostly the last one. The chain alignment isn't even that big of a deal.
Medi
The alignment of that chain should be fixed to be more realistic.

For the last shirt that you updated here, about the text not being realistic. Use the warp modes by holding down ctrl+t and then pressing the button in the top bar that kinda looks like:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.