Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Show Promo
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
deteam
Did this for fun was wondering what i could do do improve this . . .

Leave some feedback

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
manny-the-dino
I like the top half but not so much the bottom half. It's mainly the fonts. It's a bit too girly for what you're going for. Just change that. thumbsup.gif
deteam
well the main point of this was to mess around with fonts and ya it is the star wars font lol . . . thought it might look good but didnt come out how it was suppossed to . . . u gys got ne ideas of what text effects would look good in its place?

let me get some ideas so i can redo this

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
1angel3
I agree with everyone else, I don't car for the fonts either. This may be unoriginal but try using a text effect that looks link the font is going fast and the rims is low quality, they're really dual. Rims are usually clean and shiny.

Try something like this CLICK

Don't really car for the effect itself but it's just to give you ideas.
deteam
QUOTE(1angel3 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:58 PM) *
I agree with everyone else, I don't car for the fonts either. This may be unoriginal but try using a text effect that looks link the font is going fast and the rims is low quality, they're really dual. Rims are usually clean and shiny.

Try something like this CLICK

Don't really car for the effect itself but it's just to give you ideas.

thanks alot ill try that and the rims are high quality its just i blurred them 2 blend . . i could take that off?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
1angel3
Don't take them out, they're nice. You could blur the edges only.
salcha4u
Too much black space on the bottom. If you can, cut off some of the poster and fill it up with interesting text instead. Font change would be nice.
deteam
ya im working on redoing the main font and changing the fonts at the bottom . . i need more ideas for text effects for the main font . . to replace that star wars shyt i had lol . .

Let me know guys

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
deteam
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 10 2009, 01:17 PM) *
The star wars themed text doesn't go to well with the picture. :/

stubborn.gif I know lol hence me asking for sum ideas on other effects to use

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
Mikeplyts
I like the top half too and I agree on maybe adding more to the bottom because there's too much black. Also, I would recommend re-adjusting the rims and you could probally try the Blade Runner font, maybe, idk. Good job, otherwise. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.