Full Version: LOL Homosexual gets hit by a truck
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Videos
Pages: 1, 2
illriginal
ROFLMAO Homo gets hit by a truck!

http://break.com/index/transvestite-hit-by...k.html?matchid=

WIN!
emberfly
That's horrible! I can't believe you would even post this!

those are some manly women...
illriginal
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 8 2009, 01:57 PM) *
That's horrible! I can't believe you would even post this!

those are some manly women...

Call me sadistic because watching a homo go through pain and anguish puts a smile on my face. laugh.gif
emberfly
extremely. That's not very islamic of you!
illriginal
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 8 2009, 02:00 PM) *
extremely. That's not very islamic of you!

You're right, where's my Scimitar!
emberfly
So those were shemales? o.O or transvestites... Transsexuals... what does Tranny stand for? sad.gif
none345678
^Transsexuals
Deospeon
Lol Emberfly..hahaha
good one, IWontRapeYou
heyo-captain-jack
I don't understand how you could possibly find this funny at all. It's a person getting hit by a truck.

You are a perfect example of the devolution of the human race. The fact that anyone could find this funny is simply barbaric.
emberfly
QUOTE(9001 @ Mar 8 2009, 02:01 PM) *
I don't understand how you could possibly find this funny at all. It's a person getting hit by a truck.

You are a perfect example of the devolution of the human race. The fact that anyone could find this funny is simply barbaric.
none345678
QUOTE(Deospeon @ Mar 8 2009, 12:22 PM) *
Lol Emberfly..hahaha
good one, IWontRapeYou

You can call me Abbey.

QUOTE(9001 @ Mar 8 2009, 01:01 PM) *

This.

The truck kind of took a second to stop, I hope the guy didn't get crushed. How does someone not see a bunch of guys in dresses?
emberfly
I thought they were women.... it's way too blurry to tell.

they had boobs shrug.gif
Maccabee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Mar 8 2009, 02:11 PM) *
You can call me Abbey.
This.

The truck kind of took a second to stop, I hope the guy didn't get crushed. How does someone not see a bunch of guys in dresses?

I think he did wink.gif
Harp
not funny at all.
now i see why almost nobody likes you biggrin.gif
synatribe
okay I think it is stupid to be rallying on a main road, cause you are asking for trouble, but I find it more disturbing that you are actually enjoying this illmortal,
dilligrout
That was f*cking sick.
And they are hardly 'homosexuals'. Its a shame that wasn't you.
I don't agree with these MORONS protesting next to a very busy street. They were just screaming for something like that to happen, however it's still not funny.
Your disgusting.
none345678
At least they were on the side. At first I was like it must have been there fault since they were in the middle of the street, but what the truck was doing was extremely dangerous and illegal.
Ditherliss
By "Homo", do you mean "Twilight Fan"? Because then I don't think it was an accident ;D
karmakiller
^ laugh.gif

QUOTE(9001 @ Mar 8 2009, 02:01 PM) *
This.
Tomates
i don't get why your making fun of someone standing up for their rights. Sure they are 'transsexuals and not normal'. Would you laugh at Tank Man if he got run over?
Just saying
brooklyneast05
you're f*cked up
NoSex
QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 8 2009, 12:00 PM) *
Call me sadistic because watching a homo go through pain and anguish puts a smile on my face. laugh.gif

you suck.
Ditherliss
Flamebait User is Flamebait.

To be truthful, I'm not anti-gay (actually I support it even though I'm straight) I still thought it was pretty funny! 8) I would have laughed if it was anyone really.
hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 8 2009, 04:31 PM) *
you're f*cked up

Amaranthus
QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 8 2009, 02:00 PM) *

The story behind this is:

"They are not transexuals. They are just friends playing gay on a border of a road that goes to a popular beach and his girlfriends are recording. I live near from there and donīt know no one but I think is the traffic because of carnaval."

Not only are you wrong, but you f*cking suck.
BOSS
QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 8 2009, 11:00 AM) *

i would bash the shit stain out of your ass right now, but i wont. instead, ill just tell you that this kind of attitude will not progress human intelligence.
Simba
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 8 2009, 05:07 PM) *
^ laugh.gif

This.
wtf I had to make sure you weren't 9001
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Mar 8 2009, 06:44 PM) *
wtf I had to make sure you weren't 9001

This.

gojira
Maccabee
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 8 2009, 03:16 PM) *
okay I think it is stupid to be rallying on a main road, cause you are asking for trouble, but I find it more disturbing that you are actually enjoying this illmortal,

I dont see whats wrong with it?
Almost every other comedy movie someone gets hit by a bus.
The only difference is that those people arent straight or whatever they are.
gojira
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(jcp @ Mar 8 2009, 06:51 PM) *

but this isn't a comedy movie _unsure.gif
Maccabee
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 8 2009, 06:53 PM) *
but this isn't a comedy movie _unsure.gif

But there are thousands of videos or people getting hurt. Have you never laughed at someone getting hurt?
gojira
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(jcp @ Mar 8 2009, 06:55 PM) *
But there are thousands of videos or people getting hurt. Have you never laughed at someone getting hurt?

no, i've never thought someone getting run the f*ck over by a real bus to be hilarious. you have?
Maccabee
O and ilmortal I bet I can guess how you came across this
none345678
QUOTE(jcp @ Mar 8 2009, 05:51 PM) *

If he would have just said some guy getting hit by a truck then really it wouldn't be too big of a deal. But he finds joy in that it's a "homo" getting run down by a tuck.

EDIT: And also no I don't find enjoyment at others experience, unless I know for sure that they ended up with no real injury. This guy obviously did get seriously hurt.
gojira
Simba
QUOTE(gojira @ Mar 8 2009, 07:56 PM) *
wat
gojira
none345678
click to enlarge
emberfly
LOl Bill Cosby :D
Tomates
QUOTE(jcp @ Mar 8 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Like JC said this isnt a comedy movie its real life and there are no special effects.
Also before charles said it was just a group of guys pretending the whole 'point' was that it was a bunch of trannies standing up for gay rights and stuff.
illriginal
QUOTE(9001 @ Mar 8 2009, 03:01 PM) *

No... mellow.gif
shoryuken
this shiet got me loool.gif loool.gif HAHAHAH
Maccabee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Mar 8 2009, 06:57 PM) *
If he would have just said some guy getting hit by a truck then really it wouldn't be too big of a deal. But he finds joy in that it's a "homo" getting run down by a tuck.

EDIT: And also no I don't find enjoyment at others experience, unless I know for sure that they ended up with no real injury. This guy obviously did get seriously hurt.

illmortal.it being a homo makes it funnier.
Not cause i dont like homos but just cause...I think yall r overeacting.
illriginal
Getting hit by a car sucks and can be very saddening. But it's a homo or man-woman, whatever.
brooklyneast05
yeah that's why people think you're a douchebag, because you're saying a "homo" isn't a human like anyone else. that them being hit by a car isn't sad.
batman
if you put "douches acting retarded on the street gets hit by truck," i'd probably find this more funny than sad, because what they were doing was kind of stupid. srsly, you play on the street, expect cars.

however, the fact that you're talking about homosexuals and transsexuals as if they're not human, as JC put it, makes what you're saying pretty offensive.

illriginal
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 11 2009, 01:45 PM) *
yeah that's why people think you're a douchebag, because you're saying a "homo" isn't a human like anyone else. that them being hit by a car isn't sad.

QUOTE(heartquasm @ Mar 11 2009, 01:53 PM) *
however, the fact that you're talking about homosexuals and transsexuals as if they're not human, as JC put it, makes what you're saying pretty offensive.

That's too bad. Oh well. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.