Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cereal
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
Pages: 1, 2
smash
what's in your pantry, cabinet, whatever???

if you don't have any, what kind do you wish you had.

we've got some Raisin Bran, Pops, Frosted Mini Wheats, Apple Jacks, Frosted Corn Flakes, and Rice Crispies. i wish we had some Lucky Charms and Raisin Bran Crunch. i didn't like either as i kid but now i love 'em.
brooklyneast05
i don't like cereal really. i will go through phases where i eat some. either some kind of organic over priced junk from the healthfood store or lucky charms during these cereal phases
manny-the-dino
Haha I was thinking of getting some cereal right now.

We have a bunch of cereals. My mom buys like 3425423523 boxes. I know we have Multi-Grain Cheerios, Honeycomb, Apple Jacks, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oat, & other ones. I wish we had those cereals that come with fruit in them like dried strawberries & blueberries. I love those.
heyo-captain-jack
I wish I had some Grape Nuts. That shit is delicious.
Melie
i've got alphabets biggrin.gif

they're for my daughter
smash
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 6 2009, 08:14 PM) *
i don't like cereal really. i will go through phases where i eat some. either some kind of organic over priced junk from the healthfood store or lucky charms during these cereal phases

that's what's up. i don't know why i like Lucky Charms but i do.

QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Mar 6 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Haha I was thinking of getting some cereal right now.

We have a bunch of cereals. My mom buys like 3425423523 boxes. I know we have Multi-Grain Cheerios, Honeycomb, Apple Jacks, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oat, & other ones. I wish we had those cereals that come with fruit in them like dried strawberries & blueberries. I love those.

i don't like the cereal with the dried fruit in it. tastes weird to me. i like oatmeal with fruit in it though. my mom makes really good oatmeal. she puts apples, walnuts, and brown sugar in it. i love it when my mom makes breakfast for me like that.
Maccabee
I have an organic peanut butter cereal called bumpers.
Honey bunches of oats with strawberries.
Janette
I don't really like cereal either, but I'll eat it if there's nothing else. I think I have regular cheerios, raisin bran, regular kix and some other healthy kind.
illriginal
Wheaties, Corn Flakes, Total, Special K, and Honey Bunches of Oats.
emberfly
I like all/most cereals. I don't think I've ever run across one that I didn't like.
hi-C
Smart Start and Raisin Bran. I love granola cereals, I wish we had some.
smash
i ate the last of the Raisin Bran we had yesterday. it was good. now i want some Lucky Charms.
LittleMissSunshine
honey bunches of oats: almonds
cinnamon toast crunch
frosted flakes
apple jacks
coco puffs
<3<3<3<3<3
illriginal
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Mar 11 2009, 07:55 PM) *
honey bunches of oats: almonds
cinnamon toast crunch
frosted flakes
apple jacks
coco puffs
<3<3<3<3<3

Oh my... If a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch ever came into my home, I'd eat the whole box in one sitting.

Srsly.
smash
my cousins and my bessy eat cereal like that: like half the box in ridiculously big bowls. i don't get it.
illriginal
QUOTE(smash @ Mar 11 2009, 08:15 PM) *
my cousins and my bessy eat cereal like that: like half the box in ridiculously big bowls. i don't get it.

Ya C.T.C. is the only sugary cereal I like.. but it's an addictive cereal. I can't just have one bowl mellow.gif
smash
i'm usually good after one bowl. i don't think i've ever gotten full from eating cereal. that Raisin Bran Extra add is lookin' good right now.
none345678
I don't have any now, but fruity pebbles and the chocolate special k are my favorites. I ate nothing but special k for like 2 months once. I like most cereals though
smash
i like Special K almonds. good stuff.
Joanne
I lover cereal. I can probably eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and be totally satisfied.

Right now I have Honey Bunches of Oats (Almonds) and Oatmeal Crisp (Almonds).

Eating some Honey Bunches right now, actually.
LittleMissSunshine
i jealous of joo ^ :D ! haha
shanaynay
resees Puffs, and frosted flakes. I'm not huge on breakfast I don't eat it much, let alone wake up early enough for it on weekends.
smash
it's never too late for breakfast. or cereal for that matter.
Eww
cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, captain crunch, pops
imperfectionistx
I'm eating some Safeway brand Oats & more w/ strawberries... hella good. I think we have some organic imitation Trix cereal too lol. I want some Lucky Charms :(
smash
i had some Lucky Charms a few hours ago. hit the spot.
gojira
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Mar 6 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Honey Bunches of Oat

bomb. favorite<3 love fruit flavors also
LittleMissSunshine
lol fruit loops sandy? haha i had some honey bunches of oats: almonds today. jummy ^__^
gojira
no f*cking h8 fruit loops n i meant the strawberry or blueberry for honey oats.

thx

LittleMissSunshine
ohhhh otay. (: i think i'm going to eat some againnn, bbl (:
Harp
i have raisin bran and granola and frosted shredded wheats.

wat?
simx
I love trix and honey nut cheerios
shoryuken
OHH MANGG.. MOI LUV CERREEL..

calll... NEGGA PLZ

MmMmmM shiet tastii...
manny-the-dino
Have you guys tried Fruity Cheerios? So good.
creole
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Apr 2 2009, 08:10 PM) *

Yumm.

I like Special K now
superstitious
Cookie Crisp, Trix and Lucky Charms for Iz. Raisin Bran and Frosted Shredded Mini Wheats for me.
hi-C
QUOTE(divergent @ Apr 4 2009, 03:09 PM) *
My favorite is Oreo-Os but I can't find it anywhere.. Not even walmart anymore.
According to Wikipedia, it was discontinued in 2007.
creole
Yumm!
I just love FROSTED cheerios.
shoryuken
QUOTE(divergent @ Apr 4 2009, 03:09 PM) *
I share this same philosophy. Cereal is fine whenever. When I was a kid, like 7-10 I'd eat cereal for just about every meal. My parents kept us stocked on cereal. Even today, we have like 4 of each kind of cereal, cause 1 box can be gone in a day..

My favorite is Oreo-Os but I can't find it anywhere.. Not even walmart anymore. grr. My second favorite is golden grams. I'm more of a GM cereal lover. I like the variety.

blink.gif SHIET.. DAT CRAZZII HAHAHA

wii aintt cereell ppl.. suu wii eat 1 box 1 week.. _smile.gif
shoryuken
wow...

i no kan duu dat.. r i go sick.. cry.gif
smash
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Apr 2 2009, 10:10 PM) *

i don't like fruit in my cereal for some reason. i can eat it on the side but not in my cereal.
manny-the-dino
^Fruity Cheerios is another type of Cheerios.
http://www.cheerios.com/ourCereals/FruityC...erios_home.aspx

But really? Not even bananas?
smash
not even bananas. in my oatmeal it's great. my mom makes me oatmeal and she puts brown sugar, pecans or walnuts, and apples in it. i love that, just not in my cereal.
superstitious
^ I don't like fruit in cereal either. The combination of fruit and cold cereal throws me off.
manny-the-dino
Do you guys mix cereals together? This morning I went to get some Post Blueberry Morning Cereal & there was a little bit left. I saw that there was a little bit of Honey Bunches of Oats left so I mixed them together. Wasn't that bad.
superstitious
^ I do that as a box of cereal runs out. I don't want to waste what's left but at the same time, I don't want a tablespoon of cereal.

Cookie Crisp and Lucky Charms makes for an interesting combo. I'm not sure if I'll ever do that again.
karmakiller
I hate it when I get to the bottom of the cereal and there's only crumbs left... but only enough for like 1/3 of a bowl. People don't realize and put the box back.
shoryuken
nnastii shiett.. loool.gif
-DressYourEyelids-
i've got kashi crunch, raisin bran, fibre 1, and plain ol' oat meal over here.

i want a big bowl of trix, but it hasn't been sold in canada for years.
Maccabee
QUOTE(DressYourEyelids @ May 8 2009, 02:19 PM) *
i've got kashi crunch, raisin bran, fibre 1, and plain ol' oat meal over here.

i want a big bowl of trix, but it hasn't been sold in canada for years.

How much would you pay me if I shipped it to you?
How bout quadruple price because of shipping and stuff.
You'd be happy and I'd be making a profit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.