Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: School Food
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
creole
I like my school's Chop Suey.
Asiaa
I haven't eaten county food since I was i the 6th grade.
firechild
i like my schools burgers and Chinese-ish food
hi-C
QUOTE(Beenly @ Mar 6 2009, 07:21 AM) *
I like my school's Chop Suey.
Wow. That's kinda fancy. The only Chinese food my elementary/middle/high school had was egg rolls.

I was always a fan of school pizza and my high school had some tasty peach crumble. I enjoyed much of the food at my uni, too, their weekend brunch is on point.
pink.x.r0se
my school's curly fries are amazing. and the chicken patties/cheese burgers.
actually, most of it is pretty good, which kind of unnerves me when i have to say, "i like my school's cafeteria food"
>.< haha
karmakiller
College food >>>> high school food > middle school food

I have to admit, I rarely ever eat food at school. I stopped eating school food in high school when I was a Sophomore.
Blyat
Our school food is Shit.
seriously i wouldn't be surprised if it started moving stubborn.gif
creole
I don't know about you guys, but we have meatball subs, parfaits, mac & beef, nacho salad that taste really good!

I don't like the school's pizza. They have it everyday. I prefer tuna salad over that.
karmakiller
When I was in high school and people would get the pizza they'd use a shitload of napkins taking the grease off. There was so much grease they couldn't pick it up. sick.gif
none345678
My school gave us lasagna for the first time the other day and it was really good. I also like there meatball subs, mash potatoes, spaghetti, cream of potato and bacon soup, fries, and thats about it that I can recall now.

A lot of the times I just eat ice cream, chips and a water.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.