Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck on new site banner
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Mikeplyts
Ok, so I'm thinking of a new site layout to make but I'm a bit stuck. Can anyone please give some ideas on what to add to this site banner I'm making? Thanks.

click to enlarge

Also, a bit of C&C won't hurt. _smile.gif
manny-the-dino
I think it looks good so far but at first it kind of looked like the sides (the ones I circled in blue) were sticking out. I think it's the gloss or whatever it's called, that you added. I would take it out & leave the one you have on the text. As far as adding to it, do you have a theme in mind that you want to portray?

click to enlarge
Mikeplyts
It was an outer bevel but yeah, I'll fix that. As for the theme, I'm not really sure but maybe something like clean but still kinda, uhh..abstract? I'm also kind of planning on displaying some of my work with polaroids in a flash banner that TJ is going to help me on. Idk, I'm really stuck. sad.gif
manny-the-dino
Yeah! That's what it's called. A Bevel. Anyways, why not look through some layouts here on cB? I'm sure you'll get some inspiration that way.
schizo
^That's what I always do. Whenever I ask for advice from other people on something I don't really have in motion yet, I never end up taking it. Something genius will come to you, just don't think about it for awhile.
ForgiveTheSinner
Why not try a new style?

No offense, but this style is getting old...
rnicroni
This along with your other stuff sucks. No offense
Insurmountable
Dude seriously, get out of your comfort zone and experiment with other styles..
1angel3
QUOTE(ForgiveTheSinner @ Mar 4 2009, 08:31 PM) *
Why not try a new style?

No offense, but this style is getting old...

I was about to say the same thing. I'm getting tired of the red and grey color scheme you use all the time.

I would like to see you use some bright colors, just others colors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.